April 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

PIP WEDNESDAY

(SORRY THIS IS ON TUESDAY EVENING, BUT I HAVE AN EARLY MORNING MEETING TOMORROW!!  YOU CAN WAIT TILL TOMORROW TO POST IF YOU WANT :) HEHE)

I'm curious...what living celebrity/famous person would you most want to have dinner with?  Post a pic of him or her and why???

Re: PIP WEDNESDAY

OPRAH!!

For some reason all of a sudden she facinates me.  I know there are a lot of haters out there on Oprah, but I really see some neat things about her. I get the OWN network...and there is a show that is behind the scenes for her talk show....it's pretty interesting.  I think she would just be a lot of fun to be around.  Plus it wouldn't hurt if I got chummy with her and she all of a sudden decided to give me a butt load of cash.  That would be pretty darn cool!  Wink

April 2010 Siggy Challenge: First Picture of Me and DH 2007

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/1zy934i.jpg[/IMG]
  • Stephen King - Master of all that is creepy and strange, and a truely incredible writer.  I own just about all of his novels and have read them over and over.  I feel like picking his brain over dinner would be a major eye opener!  good post! 

9 Glorious Months!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Photography Blog!
  • Steven Tyler! Not sure what it is about him...he just has the "what it is - ness" to take a line from him. Of course, I would make him sing me something during said dinner! : )

*~~Danie~~*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    image image

I'd have to say Vanessa Williams - I'd love to share with her how much I admired the way she overcame adversity to have such an amazing career. Also, how she was an inspiration to many young women of color (really, all women!) by helping to redefine the boundaries of what could be accomplished :-)

In the process also demonstrating that it isn't just the outside appearance that mattered most, but that a young woman could be talented, college educated, intelligent and also have and maintain a strong family while pursuing said career. Plus, as I am hooked on the "ancestry research" bug, I'd love to share family histories - seh was on the show "Who do you think you are?" and had a really interesting family story!

April 24, 2010
    Second Anni-trip: Niagara Falls!
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/292lnnm.jpg[/IMG]

]
  • image danies08:

Steven Tyler! Not sure what it is about him...he just has the "what it is - ness" to take a line from him. Of course, I would make him sing me something during said dinner! : )

I don't know who it would be for me but I had to say Danie I love it and the quote from AI :-) LOL! 

Anniversary
    April 2010 Siggy Challenge: Next Vacation Destination
  • image Gordon Ramsay!!!  And dinner would have to be at his restaurant in NYC of course.  The more expensive one.  And he would have to buy. =)  The guy inspired me to step it up in the kitchen - he's my friggin' culinary hero!!!!
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/x200p0.jpg[/IMG]
  • image festivegal2008:
    image Gordon Ramsay!!!  And dinner would have to be at his restaurant in NYC of course.  The more expensive one.  And he would have to buy. =)  The guy inspired me to step it up in the kitchen - he's my friggin' culinary hero!!!!

YES!! Good one Cindy! I LOVE him too!  I wonder when the next Hell's Kitchen is coming on?  Do you know?

I would love to meet Jennifer Aniston!  I was a big fan of Friends and some of her movies, and I just love her laid-back attitude.  She has a great, positive energy.  I think we'd be good friends if we had the chance!  I would probably meet her for a yoga session and then a healthy spa dinner...haha

• image allioops414:

I would love to meet Jennifer Aniston!  I was a big fan of Friends and some of her movies, and I just love her laid-back attitude.  She has a great, positive energy.  I think we'd be good friends if we had the chance!  I would probably meet her for a yoga session and then a healthy spa dinner...haha

lol i think my husband would like to meet her too.  

9 Glorious Months!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Photography Blog!
  • Definitely Michelle Obama, she is so interesting on so many levels!

~Margaret (and Nick)~
    Post-Wedding Life Blog!
    A10 Siggy Challenge: Next Vacation Destination: San Francisco!
  • image Marick:

Definitely Michelle Obama, she is so interesting on so many levels!

Another good one!

April 24, 2010
    Second Anni-trip: Niagara Falls!
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/292lnnm.jpg[/IMG]

]
  • image keithandkristi:

image festivegal2008:
    image Gordon Ramsay!!!  And dinner would have to be at his restaurant in NYC of course.  The more expensive one.  And he would have to buy. =)  The guy inspired me to step it up in the kitchen - he's my friggin' culinary hero!!!!

YES!! Good one Cindy! I LOVE him too!  I wonder when the next Hell's Kitchen is coming on?  Do you know?

Hopefully this summer!  Not sure when Kitchen Nightmares will finish but I'm guessing HK in May or June??  It's usually a summer show.

And BTW.....I love Oprah.  :)

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/x200p0.jpg[/IMG]
  • image festivegal2008:
    image keithandkristi:

image festivegal2008:

Hopefully this summer!  Not sure when Kitchen Nightmares will finish but I'm guessing HK in May or June??  It's usually a summer show.

And BTW.....I love Oprah.  :)

I just now started DVRing Kitchen Nightmares again.  It was all reruns...and now they are running new shows!  Have you seen Food Networks spinoff? 

I am glad I am not the only one who loves Oprah!  ;-)