Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

is this weird?

my last bf (together 3+ years) before h is friends with my SIL on facebook....when i had first seen it a few years ago, i asked her if she knew he was my ex, and she didn't know....they had gone clubbing together with a few other mutual friends.....would've been weird if they had started dating and she brought him home to meet the family!

either way, she said they weren't *really* friends, just friends-of-friends..... i just saw him "like" something on her fbook..and i think that it's really weird.

my ex and i have no *real* mutual friends...just friend-of-friends that we have on facebook, so i do see his name pop up occasionally...but i just think it's weird on my SIL's page. anyways. that's it. random musings, i guess.

♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.

Re: is this weird?

• meh. not really weird.

the older we get (especially for those born/raised in this area) the smaller seattle is getting. 

• image uwhuskygirl:

the older we get (especially for those born/raised in this area) the smaller seattle is getting. 

guess it's true..lotsa random mutual friends on facebook.

i just don't want to see them start dating. that'd be weird. the first time i saw that they were friends, the wall posts were slightly suggestive of some dirty dancing at the club.

♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.