April 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WTF...early

WTF is my problem?!  I seriously have slacked so bad this semester!!!  ugh!!  I am so stressed about all the projects I have due!  I am not only stressed about completing these projects, but also not totally understanding these projects and the content. I seriously have one super easy class and one super hard class.  I wish I could be a full time student and not have to work! 

Ok...thanks for letting me vent!!!  I seriously just needed to get that off my chest.  :)  Also...wtf...I never post on here!  I am a master lurker!  :)

April 2010 Siggy Challenge: First Picture of Me and DH 2007

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/1zy934i.jpg[/IMG]

Re: WTF...early

• WTF This cold/allergy issue will NOT go away!!! UGH!

WTF Friday=April. Where is the spring weather?!?!?!? I should not still be wearing a scarf and hat every time I leave my house!!!

• WTF.......some people never cease to amaze me with their nerve.  And I too, am sick of the cold weather.  Blah!
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/x200p0.jpg[/IMG]
  • Ditto the cold weather WTF!!! I had to break out my down coat this morning - 30 degrees on my way to work - Seriously??? Yuck!
    April 24, 2010
    Second Anni-trip: Niagara Falls!
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/292lnnm.jpg[/IMG]

]
  • @Kristi -- deeeeep breath!! I distinctly remember the 1st time in college when I totally flipped out about everything I had to do. Straight up panic attack in the library - it was bad! Make a list of everything you need to do and prioritize it, and schedule a time to do everything. You may be busy, but at least you'll know that you WILL get everything done.

WTF I am so not interested in having this awful cold. Boo.

• image RachieK10:

@Kristi -- deeeeep breath!! I distinctly remember the 1st time in college when I totally flipped out about everything I had to do. Straight up panic attack in the library - it was bad! Make a list of everything you need to do and prioritize it, and schedule a time to do everything. You may be busy, but at least you'll know that you WILL get everything done.

This. My senior year was horrible this way! I was working part time (1 - 5) every day and my college was an hour away, so I would leave at 6:30 am, class from 8 to noon, bust ass back here and work. Then homework (that was computer science stuff that was so hard of content they took that out of the requirements of my major the next year) that I had NO clue about until about 3 am, plus graphic design projects that I could work on for 20 hours, and get a C on because my professor didn't like it. I'm getting stressed just thinking about it. You really do need to make a list. It helps so, SO much!

WTF. Weather, agreed! It is SPRING, and it is STILL snowing (with no accumulation though, of course). Tomorrow it is supposed to get up to mid 50s and then keep going up from there. We haven't seen the sun in about 9 days!

WTF is wrong with me! We are going to Texas (where Jeff lived from 7th grade until before his senior year of high school) to see his mom/stepdad/sister/grandparents/friends in the beginning of May. I'm so looking forward to the vacation, because we are leaving the 4th after work and don't drive back until the 15th (holla!), but I always catch myself having anxiety about being there for that long. I am a person that likes to "do stuff", especially on vacation, and I'm a planner. And I'm naturally hyper. Everyone except for Step-dad (my father-in-law) and grandpa are not like this. At. All. So I'm always the one having to suggest stuff, push people to do it, and then push again to get them out the door in time. They drive me insane. I love them all to pieces, and they are all amazing to me, but they just stress me out! Especially for being down there for that long. And, they can all get SO crabby. So, I need to just learn to relax and go with the flow (although that goes against every fiber of my being)!

*~~Danie~~*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    image image
  • WTF - I'm ready for spring, why am I still wearing my winter coat every morning?

WTF - Why is landscaping so expensive???  We're prob going to be dropping about 5k this summer on tree removal, new lawn, sprinklers and shrubs....I wish it was something we could DIY but it's an overgrown mess!

• image RachieK10:

@Kristi -- deeeeep breath!! I distinctly remember the 1st time in college when I totally flipped out about everything I had to do. Straight up panic attack in the library - it was bad! Make a list of everything you need to do and prioritize it, and schedule a time to do everything. You may be busy, but at least you'll know that you WILL get everything done.

This!  Whenever I get stressed, it helps to make a list of the tasks I need to do, then it seems more managable.  I highly recommend Omnifocus, it's a program that lets you make lists and set deadlines on your computer, this was essential for me while juggling grad school and the wedding last year!

WTF: I need like 5 more hours in the day, I have so much to do!!! 

~Margaret (and Nick)~
    Post-Wedding Life Blog!
    A10 Siggy Challenge: Next Vacation Destination: San Francisco!
  • image RachieK10:

I needed to hear this!  Grad school in some ways is easier than undergrad; however the expectations are way different.  When I started in the fall I was very much "on top" of things. This semester I have just SLACKED...getting things done, but not being prepared for all of the long term projects! 

I will definitely have to try out the scheduler thing for the computer!  Starting now I need to kick myself in the butt!  :) 

April 2010 Siggy Challenge: First Picture of Me and DH 2007

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/1zy934i.jpg[/IMG]
  • YTF do people take the "tone" of your e-mails or online conversation way out of context and then remain mad at you even after you apologize?

Ditto the WTF on the cold weather!  We have been about 15-20 degrees below normal and it SUCKS!

~Melissa~
    Shmel's Blog
  • WTF snow?

YTF will puppy not do #2 outside! She does good with going out to do #1 but we could stand out there for an hour and she won't go. The minute we put her in the crate, and turn our back, she poops in her crate! Hope she catches on soon! :)

YTF is everything falling apart on our car all at once. Rusted out holes in the passenger floor board, lights in the dash constantly turn off, windshield wipers wouldn't stay on when you pushed the button (but are now working again), clicking noise when you turn the wheel, steering wheel shaking, needs a new tire. Ugh!

[url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]
    [img]http://img.weddingcountdown.com/ticker/upxiq6sv9gtw5.png[/img]
    [/url]

Haley & Heidi