Boston Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Happy Anniversary, camedown!

I hope you get a great fence quote for your anniversary--hahaha, just kidding!  Where did you guys decide to go for dinner tonight, Capital Grille or that other place you mentioned?  In any case, hope you have a great day and enjoy the sunshine!
I'd rather be rock climbing or playing volleyball
image image

Re: Happy Anniversary, camedown!

• Thanks so much!  We are going to The Palm.  I have my eye on the three petite filet mignon special they are offering! 

I hope we get a good quote too.  The guy that came out today is the one Ginger recommended, and he seemed super nice!  

• Yum! I hope it's fabulous!
  • image LadyExtravaganza:
    Yum! I hope it's fabulous!

Thanks!  It was good, but I wish we had gone to Capital or Ruth's Chris.  Ha ha ha.  Those two are better IMO after trying the Palm.  It was still a good meal though!  

• image camedowncrushing:

image LadyExtravaganza:

Thanks!  It was good, but I wish we had gone to Capital or Ruth's Chris.  Ha ha ha.  Those two are better IMO after trying the Palm.  It was still a good meal though!  

Aww, well, Capital Grille's not going anywhere so you can enjoy it next time!  Or try some of my other faves, Blue Ginger, No. 9 Park, or Salts.  Oh man, I need to treat myself to a nice dinner again soon :)

I'd rather be rock climbing or playing volleyball
    image image
  • image Rock-n-Voll:
    image camedowncrushing:

image LadyExtravaganza:

Aww, well, Capital Grille's not going anywhere so you can enjoy it next time!  Or try some of my other faves, Blue Ginger, No. 9 Park, or Salts.  Oh man, I need to treat myself to a nice dinner again soon :)

I know.  Last night we were talking about how we only have just a few months left of being able to enjoy these type of restaurants.  I am going to make a list of the places I really want to go in the next few months.