Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

tremendous ink stain..

on white scrub pants... any quick amazing remedies? or should i just try shout or bleach?

Re: tremendous ink stain..

• Hairspray worked in high school . :) I think it's the alcohol in it. I think if you soak it in some rubbing alcohol, rinse really well in cold water, and then wash, it should be ok. Just don't dry until you get the stain completely out.
  • try using oxyclean on it--just soak in in the sink overnight in the solution --it works wonders on my stains and has saved me from having to throw good clothes out.
  • Buy a can of Aquanet hairspray (or another big can of cheap hairspray).  Spray the stain until it is completely soaked, then blot the ink up with a disposable cloth (like an old rag or something).    Then pretreat with Shout and wash.   That should do it.

• i ended up soaking in vinegar for a couple hours and it came right out...thanks for the adivice though :)