Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Recommend your Dyson

I'm leaning towards the Dyson Ball All Floors but I don't know what model number. But I'd love to hear about any Dyson you have.

Re: Recommend your Dyson

• I love my DC07 that I got on Amazon. $200 and it's purple!

Oh yeah, and it works amazingly well on all our hair and fur and dirt.

• I have the allergen one (wedding gift) and I love it, especially since we got our cat. It picks up all the dust and hair in our apartment where we don't have the ability to add a filter to our air conditioner so it is very handy.
  • I have the same as the first poster. DC07 Animal (purple). It is wonderful and picks up my dogs (Boxers) hair flawlessly. Love it and the $ is so worth it in the end.
    DS- 4 years old, Natural m/c @ 7 weeks-12/1/09. Infertility issues- low ovarian reserve- low AMH and high FSH. Looking into adoption. Trying to figure out where to go with your little one? My favorite website is: Trekaroo AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I have the DC14 Animal and I absolutely love it.  We have a large, very hairy black dog and very light carpet.  People have actually told me that if they hadn't seen the dog IRL they would never believe it since my carpets are so clean.
  • I have the DC17. We love it.  We have a long haired cat that sheds and it does a wonderful job of picking up hair.  One thing I like about it is that it has a larger cannister than the DC07s. 
  • I just got the pink Dyson and LOVE it.  I don't know the model number but you can only find it at Target because it supports the Susan G. Kolmen foundation!
  • I have the basic yellow one and just love it. Got it off ebay for a deal. It is amazing what kind of dirt and such it picks up.
  • image vedahanks:

I'm leaning towards the Dyson Ball All Floors but I don't know what model number. But I'd love to hear about any Dyson you have.

PS: Love your costume idea!!!!