Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

30 Minute Cleaning Challenge

Anyone currently online and interested in a 30 minute cleaning challenge? 

Re: 30 Minute Cleaning Challenge

• Just did the challenge with myself. :) Somehow it's motivating just to write what I did on here even if no one's currently doing the challenge with me. So, in the last 30 min, I...

-cleaned up all the receipts, bills, etc. from doing our budget and filed them

-went around house and straightened up clothes, took dirty dishes to kitchen, put away leftovers

-planned out my work for tomorrow 

-went through work bag and sorted paperwork in it...filed outdated papers

Sigh...I'm just glad that's all finally done! Now I'm going to bed.... 

• I usually do Fly Lady Bingo on facebook (Just search Fly Lady Bingo). Basically the people there make lists of 6 tasks and complete them in 15 minute chunks, or 7 tasks in 7 minute chunks.  It makes cleaning more fun to me. You should be able to find a game going at almost any time of day
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Ooh, thanks for posting about that.  It sounds like fun!  I'm a WAHM, so I tend to get caught up in "work" and the house gets neglected at times.  Those sound like great ways to clean in little bursts all day.
  • I am intrested!!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsAKKBX/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wsAKKBX/weight.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • I could probably benefit from this!!!!!