BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I am so bored, so ask me...

I know there is hardly anyone here, but go ahead and ask me anything.
BNOTB March Siggy Challenge My favorite spring pic/thing The scent and sight of lilacs in the sun PhotobucketDaisypath Anniversary tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: I am so bored, so ask me...

• Which do you prefer..

mac & cheese or grilled cheese?

Skim or 2% milk?

What was the last non-business/bill related piece of snail mail you sent?

• image alabaster_angel:

Which do you prefer..

mac & cheese or grilled cheese? But both are seriously wonderful creations.

Skim or 2% milk?

What was the last non-business/bill related piece of snail mail you sent? A birthday card to my niece in Wisconsin.

BNOTB March Siggy Challenge My favorite spring pic/thing The scent and sight of lilacs in the sun PhotobucketDaisypath Anniversary tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • image SLouWE:
    image alabaster_angel:

What was the last non-business/bill related piece of snail mail you sent? A birthday card to my niece in Wisconsin.

Did you put any cash in the card?

How old is she now?

Was it early or late?

Do you get pretty stamps or the ugly standard ones?

• image alabaster_angel:
    image SLouWE:
    image alabaster_angel:

Did you put any cash in the card? No, I gave her a Toys R Us giftcard.

How old is she now? She turned 4.

Was it early or late? It was early, for once.

Do you get pretty stamps or the ugly standard ones? Actually, for this particular card, I stole postage from my company and put it through our meter machine.

• What is the one thing you love about your husband?
    Kryssie Speaks

Last updated 4/06/11

image Snortlemonster: Amaretto's siggy says: I'M A BLOGGER, BUT I'M NOT GOING TO FORCE-FEED IT TO YOU. And I have a secret life. And a sense of humor. And I am in charge. Sort of.
  • image amaretto*sour:
    What is the one thing you love about your husband?

I love pretty much everything about my husband.  But I'd say that he is the most accepting and "go with the flow" person I've ever met.  He absolutely accepts everything about me, faults, flaws, and bonuses. I've never felt so comfortable with anyone in my entire life.

• Are you bored at work, or bored at home?

What is your favorite color?

How many pairs of socks do you have that are exactly the same?

When did you take down your Christmas tree?

• image Snortlemonster:

Are you bored at work, or bored at home? I was bored at work. Now I'm at home, packing.

What is your favorite color? Blue or Green, depending on my mood and the weather.

How many pairs of socks do you have that are exactly the same? About six pair of the same kind, I think.  And about 3 sets of six pair.

When did you take down your Christmas tree? The day after Christmas.  It's a foot-and-a-half tall fiberoptic tree that plugs into the wall.  It's very easy to put away. 

• image SLouWE:
    image Snortlemonster:

When did you take down your Christmas tree? The day after Christmas.  It's a foot-and-a-half tall fiberoptic tree that plugs into the wall.  It's very easy to put away. 

Where do you store it?
  • image alabaster_angel:
    image SLouWE:
    image Snortlemonster:

Where do you store it?

I honestly can't decide whether to say "front hall closet" or "where the sun don't shine".  Dang you, Ala, for forcing me to make these decisions!  *waves fist*