D.C. Area Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

cleaning person recommendation?

I live in Northern Virginia and am entertaining the idea of hiring a cleaning service.  I'm not sure if we can afford this at all, so I'm just looking for recommendations and if people want to share how much they pay for what size house they have and how often they come, that'd be great and very helpful.  Thanks!!  If you don't want to share pricing, just recommendations are totally fine. 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers image

Re: cleaning person recommendation?

• sent you a PM with details...
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We use a great lady for the last year and half. My mom has probably used her for around 10 years. She also just started at one of my friends townhouse too. So I highly recommend her. She is very trustworthy too. She has an assistant with her as well each time. If you would like her name and number you can either pm me or email me at jenmyers15 at gmail.