Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Dillion's Auto Lincoln

Anyone bought from them? We are thinking about going to test drive a couple cars there this weekend.

Good? Bad?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Dillion's Auto Lincoln

• Seems like there are a lot of Sid Dillon cars driving around. They must not be too bad. I haven't heard anything either way though.
  • image njh514:
    Seems like there are a lot of Sid Dillon cars driving around. They must not be too bad. I haven't heard anything either way though.

I don't think Sid Dillion and Dillion's are the same. Maybe the owners are related? They are two different websites though.

• image SuperCuteBenz:

image njh514:
    Seems like there are a lot of Sid Dillon cars driving around. They must not be too bad. I haven't heard anything either way though.

I don't think Sid Dillion and Dillion's are the same. Maybe the owners are related? They are two different websites though.

They aren't the same. We bought cars from Sid Dillon in Wahoo, and we got a notice from them a few months ago saying that they were not the same as Dillon's Auto.. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh! I'm sorry! My bad.
  • I bought my SUV from them over a year ago.  I like them.  You can typically talk them down quite a bit.  Good luck!
  • My boyfriend bought his Maxima from them almost 2 years ago...had a great experience, and no problems with the car so far.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers