International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

How do you book your flights?

What webpage do you like to use to book your flights? I feel so lazy compared to the rest of the girls on this board. I never really travel especially on the weekends. Is there a webpage that can just tell me what cheap tickets I can buy leaving from my city without me having to type in destination after destination?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How do you book your flights?

• skyscanner.net.  It lets you pick Everywhere as a destination.  Prices are good too.
  • I use skyscanner.com and kayak.com to locate my flights, and then prefer to book directly with the cheapest airline, unless Orbitz/Expedia/Travelocity is significantly cheaper.
  • Yup, skyscanner is magical. Have fun!

TTC #1 since Aug 2010 * BFP Aug 2011, EDD April 16 2012 * MMC @ 7w5d, D&C @ 10w5d
    BFP Apr 2012, EDD Dec 19 2012 * twin h/b at 6wk, 9wk scan * Baby A lost at 12wks, Baby B was my rainbow born at 36wks
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers