Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email he[email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

There are Girl Scout cookies on my desk....

Self Control...self control.  :)

It's only 2 of like the 15 boxes DH and I bought between the two of us...yikes!

These are thin mints...I've never in my life bought Thin Mints...for some reason I had it in my head that I didn't like them..but I could probably eat an entire package of mint oreos....so I thought I'd give it a try...I may regret it later...after I eat them all.

Re: There are Girl Scout cookies on my desk....

• There were girl scout cookies on my desk when I got to work this morning too!  Thin Mints are my weakness...3 boxes.  I made it until 11:30 before opening one up....PURE bliss I tell ya!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I have only purchased 2 boxes this year.  One Thin Mint and one Shortbread.  They are 1 WW point each, so I need to eat sparingly.  In some ways ,I feel like if I eat them in one sitting, it's better for me in the long run since they won't tempt me for too long.  lol!
  • I wish I didn' feel like the walking dead today because I have a decent array of GS cookies behind my desk here. Sadly, I can't taste much due to this cold.
  • I wish the caramel delights would find their way to my house. I didnt know any girlscouts this year to order from. I am hoping they will be at walmart hawking their gypsy goods because I will buy.
  • image tiff-n-nick:
    I wish the caramel delights would find their way to my house. I didnt know any girlscouts this year to order from. I am hoping they will be at walmart hawking their gypsy goods because I will buy.

The booths start on March 18th.

Also-Keebler makes one that is identical to the GS one. I don't remember what they are called, they came out last year. Anyway, I love caramel delights, and get these all the time.

photos by jennied photography

Alissa Jean

• I think I may give the carmel delights a go at home. I LOVE these things!! 

http://bakingbites.com/2008/01/homemade-girl-scout-cookies-samoas/

• since when did they change the name to Samoas? wth was wrong with caramel delites?
  • They are Samoas on the East Coast...