June 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**Hyr** (ticker warning)

How ya doing?
BFP#1 11.9.10 (EDD 7.15.11) M/C 11.13.10 @5W1D
BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11 due to Pre-E
BFP#3 10.2.12 (EDD 6.12.13) MMC 11.24.12 @11.5w, had passed in 7th week
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
My Chart Recipe Blog
~All AL'ers welcome~

Re: **Hyr** (ticker warning)

• Hey!  I'm doing ok.  I posted an update on TTCAL today actually.  How are you doing? Any more spotting? I know first hand how shiiiity fibroids are.  I had a HUGE fibroid 2 years ago and had to have an abdominal myomectomy to remove it.  Basically a c-section except with fibroid instead of baby.  My doctor said it's possible that's why we lost this baby.  The section of uterus they had to remove is right on the posterior wall where most implantations happen.  If there is scar tissue there it could have caused my m/c, but he doesn't know for sure.  

TTCAL update - http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/49786067.aspx

- Heather
    BFP on 1/27/11 - EDD 10/7/11 - M/C on 2/21/11 @ 7w3d
    BFP on 11/3/11 - EDD 07/6/12 - Hadley Caroline born 6/27/12 via c-section
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Glad to see the update.

Thankfully my fibroids didn't require abdominal surgery.  They came out via hysteroscopy/D&C.  Small blessings, right?  I know I have two left in there.  One on the top, one on a sidewall (don't know which side).  I'm just hoping they behave themselves until October. 

It sounds as though you might have a hint as to what might have contributed to the m/c.  Granted nobody really knows, but in your case it kinda makes sense.  I'm pretty sure this bugger burrowed in on the anterior wall, so perhaps that's some comfort to you.  We shall see for sure as things progress, but a couple things so far make me think thats the case. 

BFP#1 11.9.10 (EDD 7.15.11) M/C 11.13.10 @5W1D
    BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11 due to Pre-E
    BFP#3 10.2.12 (EDD 6.12.13) MMC 11.24.12 @11.5w, had passed in 7th week
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    My Chart Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~