October 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Oh DH...you are lucky I love you

DH let a door-to-door Kirby vacuum salesmen in tonight. Granted, she pretty much walked in. Anyway...another guy came to give us a free "one day only" carpet cleaning. I shot DH evil eyes throughout the entire presentation.

I told the guy I had just bought a new vacuum a month ago...and proved it when he vacuumed/shampooed my living room and NOTHING CAME UP!  hehehehe

Now he and the guy are talking about sports waiting for the bossman to come to try and sell us this vacuum that really did nothing for our carpet.

And we have yet to have dinner because they came at 6pm  Crying

Re: Oh DH...you are lucky I love you

• Wow - I didn't realize that people still SOLD stuff door to door.  It is a dying art - thank goodness!!  lol - what was your DH thinking??  Ahh hubbies. 
  • I'm a nervous person so I kept thinking we were getting scammed or they were scoping our place out to rob it Confused. I kept asking the guy personal questions and writing it down then googling his business to make sure it was legit.
  • I don't blame you!  I don't open the door if I am not expecting someone anymore.  We live in an OK hood but you really don't have to go far at all for it to be sketchy.  Don't want to take the chance! 
  • image Jkip0705:
    I'm a nervous person so I kept thinking we were getting scammed or they were scoping our place out to rob it Confused. I kept asking the guy personal questions and writing it down then googling his business to make sure it was legit.

I would have been doing the same thing! 

• The AT&T girl woke me up from my evening nap on Tuesday selling cable services door to door.  Oh and the new trash company guy also woke me up a few weeks ago....I guess they are trying to bring back door to door service?  My favorite is when the firewood guy would come around at 8am on a Saturday...WTF!