Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

This site used to make my day go by faster

This is a Cease and Desist order from the FCSD to immediatley stop all the boring posts. And because I am impatiently waiting for this day to end, I am willing to answer any question asked. *waits to see how many "no one cares" posts this gets..Or none at all* tee hee.

Stalk Me!
[IMG]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e359/Tootpla/424795_143878732398980_100003305611860_176948_544381408_n.jpg[/IMG]*Mackenzie Paige- 9.24.2011*

Re: This site used to make my day go by faster

• What happened with the ex?
  • Well, why don't YOU entertain US.
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • Basically, we lived with his mother who was on disability (she didnt really need it) and refused to get a part time job. Nick had been out of work since december of 2007 and made no attempts to apply anywhere. He didn't have a drivers license because driving scared him and gave him panic attacks. I was working 2 jobs paying all my bills and theirs. I then discovered (thanks to a computer virus that pasted all online conversations onto his computer desktop) that he was having online cyber sex with women...and men. He claims he did it out of boredom. Enough was enough, I loaded my chit up on the Auto-train and went home. I never looked back.
    Stalk Me!
    [IMG]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e359/Tootpla/424795_143878732398980_100003305611860_176948_544381408_n.jpg[/IMG]*Mackenzie Paige- 9.24.2011*
  • Do you not see that it's a touch ridiculous, melodramatic teenagery to have "starting my life over" in your sig?  I mean you didn't lose your home and family in the Haitian earthquake; you had a breakup with your post-teen BF.

Did you ever come to understand the oh-so-complicated airplane closing procedure issues? Are you still puzzling over that one?

• I dont think it is ridiculous because I DID start my life over. Had it not been for the stupid decisions I had made to keep going back to Nick, things in my life would have gone a lot differently. It gave me a new perspective on a lot of things, and life in general.

EDIT: Oh and I still stand by my opinion that I think not being able to board a plane when you are 1 minute late is stupid.

Stalk Me!
  • OMG.  "The First Period" ad on your blog is making me cry.  "beinggirl.com?" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.   Did you get paid for that?

• Dude, most people on this earth made bad decisions as teenagers. "Starting your life over" is overdramatic. Fallin is right.

And believe me, we were right then and we are right now. And I guarantee your life is just as much of a shitstorm because I seriously doubt you have any intelligence and common sense. 

When you were a teenager it was somewhat forgiveable and hilarious. As an adult, it is pathetic. You are trash.

• Exactly how does getting my life going in the right direction make me trash? Sure if I was recovering alcoholic or drug abuser at the tender age of 21 I could understand. As it stands I've never even smoked a cigarette in my entire life let alone shoot up or spend every weeknight pounding beers.
    Stalk Me!
  • How's about the multiple unplanned pregnancies?  Did you forget about those?

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • With my ex? It was a weird situation. It wasn't planned, but it was planned if that makes any sense. Was it a bad decision to try to "fix" our relationship with a baby? Absolutely. Hindsight is 20/20. But I hardly think it makes me trash. But everyone is entitled to an opinion.
    Stalk Me!
  • With this one too, apparently.

Birth control is not difficult to use.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • For someone who is allergic to the pill it is. Unless J wants me puking my brains out on his junk. I wont go into detail about how exactly I became pregnant, but it happened. It was something we would have been excited for had I been able to carry to term. and it's not like we are in a financial crisis. Baby would be very well cared for.
    Stalk Me!
  • Well, yes, because the pill is the ONLY BIRTH CONTROL option in the world.

I don't give a shiit whether you have a million dollars.  Multiple unplanned pregnancies points to either stupidity or trashy baby trapping behavior.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • image Ashbridefl:
    Was it a bad decision to try to "fix" our relationship with a baby?  But I hardly think it makes me trash. But everyone is entitled to an opinion.

FINALLY you actually say something remotely entertaining.  Lolzzzzzzzzz.

"That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • The pill isn't the only option for BC.
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • It was hardly baby trapping. Ex wanted it...I was unsure but thought things would change between us if we did have a baby. Stupidity, definitely.
    Stalk Me!
  • I'm also not claiming BCP is only option. I can't do patch, shots, or anything remotley related to that stuff. I also can't do Mirena or anything like that because I have a tilted cervix and uterus. We did, however, use other methods of birth control.
    Stalk Me!
  • The fact that you think that that breaking up with a boy is the equivalent of starting life over shows a distinct lack of maturity.   Multiple unplanned pregnancies in the face of multiple non-hormonal contraception options show a distinct lack of knowledge.
  • image Ashbridefl:
    I'm also not claiming BCP is only option. I can't do patch, shots, or anything remotley related to that stuff. I also can't do Mirena or anything like that because I have a tilted cervix and uterus. We did, however, use other methods of birth control.

Pulling out is not a reliable birth control method.  

• Was he not spongeworthy?
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • Me thinks someone needs to read TCOYF. Then again, it may be too difficult to understand.
  • Ok, but you know you are not actually allergic to all hormonal birth control, right?  That would be like saying you're allergic to seratonin.  The surge of hormones might be causing some sort of reaction in your body, but you are not allergic to estrogen and progesterone.

And also I have a tilted uterus, and my doctor has never mentioned anything about not being able to get an IUD, other than it being a little more painful than normal, when we discussed it.  I got this vibe when I was reading your blog but I'm officially calling bullshitter.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • image BobLoblaw:
    Was he not spongeworthy?

Was she even alive when this was on? 

• Pull and pray doesn't work if you are an atheist.

Sara 7/7/11
    Proof that pull and pray does not work if you are an Atheist.~Bethie
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • image MISSMOLLY1214:
    Pull and pray doesn't work if you are an atheist.

SEE!??!!! It's catching on! I need to make tshirts.

• image BobLoblaw:

image MISSMOLLY1214:
    Pull and pray doesn't work if you are an atheist.

SEE!??!!! It's catching on! I need to make tshirts.

I was going to give someone credit for it, but I couldnt remember who said it!!

I actually used that line when I told my best friend I was pregnant. So a big thank you is in order!

Sara 7/7/11
    Proof that pull and pray does not work if you are an Atheist.~Bethie
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I read like, 2 paragraphs of your blog.  You are so fukking dramatic I had to pull out my fainting couch to read on.

• Her blog reads like Stephanie Meyer wrote it.
  • I have a terrific idea for you....since all the other BC methods seem to fail you. Abstinence works wonders. Until you a) become un-crazy or b) well...there isn't a b...abstinence really should be the best option for you.

If you are so bored that you have to make an idiot of yourself on the web, you may want to consider school, therapy, a life? Or..hey..maybe take care of those babies you keep having?