Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Disco stick

Songs about disco sticks seem to be all over the radio.  I just assumed it was a hard penis but then I googled it.  It turns out that a disco stick is also when you take a glow stick, crack it open and rub it on a hard penis.

So, has anyone ever had sex when his penis was all glow sticked up?  I'm not sure that stuff is ok to get inside a girl.

It sounds fun.  I wonder if there are any safe coloring agents that can be used?

Re: Disco stick

• Not sure but they do have glow in the dark condoms. . .
  • wow.. that sounds super unsafe/scary. What if you have an allergic reaction to the chemicals in the glow stick. maybe you can find glow in the dark lube or something.  But glow stick chemicals just seem scary.  ha ha.. could you imagine what you'd have to tell the ER nurse when they ask why you're at the hospital.
  • Glow sticks have vials of glass in them.  When you crack the stick the glass breaks and activate the chemicals.  So an activated glow stick has shards of glass in it.  No, I wouldn't recommend rubbing that on any part of the body.
    image image
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • image Amanda.Rob:
    wow.. that sounds super unsafe/scary. What if you have an allergic reaction to the chemicals in the glow stick. maybe you can find glow in the dark lube or something.  But glow stick chemicals just seem scary.  ha ha.. could you imagine what you'd have to tell the ER nurse when they ask why you're at the hospital.

Ditto.

Rub nothing like that onto a mucous membrane, or your skin.

• image Yvette92:

Songs about disco sticks seem to be all over the radio.  I just assumed it was a hard penis but then I googled it.  It turns out that a disco stick is also when you take a glow stick, crack it open and rub it on a hard penis.

So, has anyone ever had sex when his penis was all glow sticked up?  I'm not sure that stuff is ok to get inside a girl.

It sounds fun.  I wonder if there are any safe coloring agents that can be used?

I hope you're joking...for so many reasons this is a bad idea

Chemicals in Glow Sticks

also, like PP said, there is glass in some kinds of glow sticks.

don't put weird chemicals in/on you or your husband.

"I'm not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"
    Chandler Bing

"Everyone makes mistakes. Hell, history's full of 'em. Betamax... Waterworld... your brother who's 16 years younger than you... And there's really no shame in making mistakes. Just as long as nobody knows about them."
    Greg the Bunny
  • Wow I never heard that. Im pretty sure my husband would have a 0 tolerance policy for glowing goo being applied to his penis. Can't blame him.
  • image No1sBabyDoll:
    image Yvette92:

I hope you're joking...for so many reasons this is a bad idea

Chemicals in Glow Sticks

also, like PP said, there is glass in some kinds of glow sticks.

don't put weird chemicals in/on you or your husband.

When I was little my friends dad who was a police officer gave us glow sticks. We cracked them open and rubbed them on our teeth and face so we would glow.  Our parents ended up having to take us to the emergency room because it started burning our faces and mouths.  So no, don't put that stuff on your DHs peen. It will burn. Bad.   

• Just keep the lights on if you want to see his penis.  Is it so small it has to be illuminated with glow-stick goo for you to find it in the dark?
  • image Dominique1219:
    Just keep the lights on if you want to see his penis.  Is it so small it has to be illuminated with glow-stick goo for you to find it in the dark?

LOL