June 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Baby girl crib bedding.

I can't decide on anything thing this time around. With Charlie everything seemed to come so easily. We have all of the big stuff, and when I was pregnant with Charlie we agreed we would buy boy bedding for him and when/if we had a girl we would buy girl bedding.

I know I want pink girly girl. (No princess bedding, I feel this is for older girls. And no bedding with bears on it, kinda creeps me out) Our main things that we want in the bedding are fitted sheet, skirt, and bumper pads.

Any ideas would be great. Dh told me I could pick since he is still getting use to all the pink and girlly stuff.

Edit: Looking to spend $100 or under.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: Baby girl crib bedding.

• I typed "pink girl crib set" into amazon and there are a ton under $100. I don't think you'll have any problems. :) Should we ever have a girl (and not use the neutral bedding we already have), I like the "shabby chic" look. GL!
  • I just went to Target for both kids and found fitted sheets and fuzzy blankets for their bedding since most of the time you dont use everything in bedding sets anyways. I just bought Tessa's bed stuff yesterday which was white fitted sheet with hot pink and green lady bugs and flowers on it. Then I got the matching fuzzy green blanket with the hot pink lady bug on it. I plan on using the same light green breathable bumpers on her crib that we used on Kellen's. Kellen has a sports themed fitted sheet with a matching sports fuzzy blanket. In total it only cost me bout $30 for 2 sets of sheets and a blanket and then the breathable bumpers are about $20, so I spent under $100 for both kids bedding. Just an idea though, but I was overwhelmed with girl bedding choices also. Picking for a boy was so much easier.
  • Alex has some of this set in her room. It's Carter's Love Bug