BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Here's the plan Stan...

I will drive J's Jeep the 20 minutes to work tomorrow morning, do my 9:30 meeting and head straight back home. Here's hoping I make it there and back!

Also, I might have to sleep on my couch tonight because the sleet on my window AC unit in my bedroom is making an obnoxious *ting*ting*ting* noise.

And finally, I made a healthy dinner tonight that J actually liked! Baked fish, sweet potatoes (for me, mashed instant potatoes for him) and fresh fruit.

ExerciseMilestone

Re: Here's the plan Stan...

• 1) Just skip the meeting.

2) I love that sound

3) YAY!

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/t5g5j5.jpg[/IMG]
  • image atobias1:

1) Just skip the meeting.

2) I love that sound

3) YAY!

The meeting is sort of "unskippable"... some of my job duties are really time sensitive, and this is one of those things. Another person is trained to do it, but she lives 3x further than me. Bleh!

ExerciseMilestone
  • image EveXmas:
    image atobias1:

1) Just skip the meeting.

2) I love that sound

3) YAY!

The meeting is sort of "unskippable"... some of my job duties are really time sensitive, and this is one of those things. Another person is trained to do it, but she lives 3x further than me. Bleh!

That sucks. Sad

• ::runs around throwing snowballs at Eve::

After the meeting, let's play :)