Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

wedding DJ recommendations

Any recommendations for my friends wedding?  They are looking for a DJ.

Re: wedding DJ recommendations

• I had Amy from Bandstand, she is also their office manager.  She is very well experienced, did exactly what I asked of her, and moved things along nicely throughout the evening..
  • I have a friend that has a side business. He's awesome. I'll FB you his info.
    Married 5/14/07 Momma to two amazing boys 6/20/08 & 11/20/09
  • Teeroy from Unique Pro's, amazing!
  • Mark from Bandstand -- he was a fantastic DJ!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Jolene84:
    Mark from Bandstand -- he was a fantastic DJ!

I think this is who my sister used for her wedding - he did a really great job!

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/avfpqc.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/6f4j8o.jpg[/IMG]
  • image Jolene84:

Agree!

• image tonynbecky:

image Jolene84:

Agree!

Mark from Bandstand did my wedding too, everything ran incredibly smoothly and he is a super-nice guy.  I also heard wonderful things about Amy and Steve, the owner.  And Bandstand was WAY cheaper than Complete!

• image tonynbecky:

image Jolene84:

Agree!

Mark from Bandstand did my wedding too, everything ran incredibly smoothly and he is a super-nice guy.  I also heard wonderful things about Amy and Steve, the owner.  And Bandstand was WAY cheaper than Complete!

• Steve the owner is doing ours in October! :)
  • image tymee:
    Teeroy from Unique Pro's, amazing!

This!!!  He was, by far, our favorite vendor. 

BabyFruit Ticker