September 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Super Banana Republic deal - today only (I think)!

DH (yes, he earned the "D" in DH today!) just forwarded me a Deal News alert on Banana Republic. 

30% off certain work clothes today - go to the website, there's a link at the top for the clothes that are eligible.  Use code BRMONDAY when you check out.

What makes it a great deal is that it is stackable with code BRJAN30 for another 30% off! 

I ordered a new skirt (to match a suit I already have) and the cute ruffley wrap dress, for $110 total - less than the dress would have been alone! 

Re: Super Banana Republic deal - today only (I think)!

• I don't know whether to love you or hate you for this...

Edit: I ordered a pair of pants and a dress for a grant total of $108.  Niiiiice!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I knew about this, but did NOT know it was stackable with the BRJAN30 code!  Thank you!

I guess they're having a new "deal" like this every day this week - have to keep checking back!

"Imperfection is beauty; madness is genious. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" ~ Marilyn Monroe <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="D
  • image LauraT25:

I don't know whether to love you or hate you for this...

Edit: I ordered a pair of pants and a dress for a grant total of $108.  Niiiiice!

I know!  When H sent it, I was like really?  You're encouraging me to shop?  But the stackable aspect was too good to pass up.

I realllllly want the classic trench, but am hoping it will go on sale.  I may have to settle for the 30% off that I can get on it now. 

• I haven't bought anything for myself since Black Friday/Cyber Monday so I thought it was ok, plus the stackable codes was such a good deal!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Man, I wish I knew how BR clothes fit me without having to go try them on.  I guess it's better off I don't so I don't spend the money, though. :-)
    Vacation

Vacation