Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

The List

Name Due Gender
AudreyHpbrn 2/22 Boy
njh514 2/22 Girl
tony&becky 3/4 Girl
CourtneyLVD 3/7 Boy
ants 3/8 Boy
nkberg 3/10 Boy
sg88 3/11 Girl
KelleyGreen 3/17 Girl
kim_and_tony 4/10 Boy
HawkeyeBride 4/19 Unknown
thornyburgs 4/25 Unknown
Chique Unknown
Jillybean3 5/11 Unknown
jab4ever 5/16 Boy
katie0224 5/28 Boy
MissManda 6/23 Unknown
sroby 7/21 Unknown
bellacio 7/26 Unknown
Pattibeth 8/6 Unknown
tiff-n-nick 8/25 Unknown
marybeth05 8/30 Unknown
kamalcon Unknown

Re: The List

• Yeah!  Nancy & I are next!
  • Oooh Nancy! You're tied for first!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Woohoo!! Tied for first on the list! The next 3 weeks will be the longest in my life. I'm hoping she follows Owen's lead and comes just a bit early. I can't wait to see her face and kiss her cheeks. She'll either be completely bald like I was or have a big mop of dark hair like Kelly and Owen. We'll see. I can't freekin wait!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • image AudreyHpbrn:
    Yeah!  Nancy & I are next!

So excited for both of you!

Nancy-  Did you finish her room yet?  I need pics, I love seeing little girl rooms!

• image nkberg:

image AudreyHpbrn:

Nancy-  Did you finish her room yet?  I need pics, I love seeing little girl rooms!

Nope. I made several things for her room but we're waiting until this summer for paint and to really make it cute. I want to have the windows open and everything when painting and that's just not in the cards for us right now. Besides, if I do it this summer I can start it and go ballstothewall until it's done. If I start now it will be a little here, a little there. I hate doing stuff like that because then I feel like I'm never going to get it done. I check out etsy about every week and get a new idea for what I want so who knows what we'll actually end up with. :-)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • image njh514:
    image nkberg:

image AudreyHpbrn:

Nope. I made several things for her room but we're waiting until this summer for paint and to really make it cute. I want to have the windows open and everything when painting and that's just not in the cards for us right now. Besides, if I do it this summer I can start it and go ballstothewall until it's done. If I start now it will be a little here, a little there. I hate doing stuff like that because then I feel like I'm never going to get it done. I check out etsy about every week and get a new idea for what I want so who knows what we'll actually end up with. :-)

I know what you mean!  We are in the middle of a remodel of our bedroom and the nursery and it is STRESSING me out!  I somewhat wish we would have just waited until after the baby.  Nick promised it would be done by the time the little guy comes but I'm not so sure that will be the case!  I have everything I need to decorate and have the painting done, but I'm just patiently waiting for the rest to be finished.

• We found out Friday we're having a boy! :-)
    Our miracle has arrived! Benjamin Aaron, born 6/23/11 image
    Picture courtesy of Heidi Keene Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Can you add me to team green?  We made the decision not to find out this time!
  • image MissManda:
    We found out Friday we're having a boy! :-)

Congrats! I'm due 2 days after you and we find out this Wednesday what we're having =)  Is this your first baby or no? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm 35/35 today!  Woot! 
  • image Ashnkris:

image MissManda:
    We found out Friday we're having a boy! :-)

Congrats! I'm due 2 days after you and we find out this Wednesday what we're having =)  Is this your first baby or no? 

Yes, this is our first! I wanted to stay Team Green, but DH didn't and I gave in... If I could read the u/s, then we would know. Well, he is not shy and that made it obvious (but I did make sure it wasn't the umbilical cord because I smiled). 

Our miracle has arrived! Benjamin Aaron, born 6/23/11 image
    Picture courtesy of Heidi Keene Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker