June 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**Allieh**

Where in LA are you?  I feel like you mentioned maybe Santa Monica area?  Is that right?  If so I have to tell you that I love it there.  LOVE.  I've been to LA a few times but only SM once and it was so pretty.  Did I tell you this already?  Maybe.

Anyway we stayed in this swanky hotel that's also a club (apparently - we had no idea).  So, we came back from work meetings/dinner and there are these totally dressed up people looking to party at the hotel.  I think it was called the Huntley, or something like that?  

I just thought the whole area was very neat, right on the water and so so beautiful.  Just thought I'd share.

Re: **Allieh**

• I'm only a couple miles east of Santa Monica, just south of the Westwood/Beverly Hills area.

We LOVE Santa Monica, too. The Promenade shopping area is so fun and we go over there all the time to just hang out, or walk up and down the beach. We looked into moving there, but 1 bedrooms go for $2000-$2500/month, which is just ridiculous. I can't justify spending that much to live somewhere, especially since we live so close already!

I've heard the Huntley is gorgeous. It's one of the places we have our directors stay when they're in town! If you ever feel like a little LA getaway, you know who to call!

P.S. It's supposed to be 70* and sunny all weekend. I'm wearing flip flops to work today. 

• 70s and Sunny?  I'll be right there.

I've actually gone to CA quite a bit for work - but mostly the Bay Area.  I've made at least three trips to SoCal, though.  One was during a quarter when my current team was visiting every US office to do a training.  So, we were in Irvine and then Santa Monica - where we have or had offices.  The other times were Team Meetings and one was in Irvine and the other was in Newport Beach. 

Sadly (I mean sad for me personally but good b/c I have a baby now) I don't get to do that kind of traveling anymore!