Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Be careful out there! Black ice!

My husband and I carpool to work and we didn't get very far down Q Street.  We decided to turn around and go back home (192nd and Q).  He is going to work from home and I will give it another go in a couple of hours.  Traffic sucked too, of course.  Bumper to bumper and buses getting stuck going up hills.  Poor kids in our neighborhood are still waiting for their bus to show.

Re: Be careful out there! Black ice!

• Thanks for the warning!

We're at 245th and Q.

• Yes, its awful. It took me three hours to get to Des Moines. I don't think I've ever seen so many cars upside down. Be careful!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image jasarah:
    Yes, its awful. It took me three hours to get to Des Moines. I don't think I've ever seen so many cars upside down. Be careful!!

upside down!?

Ugh, why didnt they just shut everything down last night!  I am so irritated with all this.. they wait until people have already risked their lives/given themselves ulcers GETTING to work/school and then want to close places early.

When are you coming home, Sarah?  Be careful.. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I live off 192nd and Q too!  It seemed the slickest out there, but Q st was so congested with school traffic, no one could really drive very fast anyway...
  • Yeah, it took me almost 2 hours to get to work....so not worth it!  :)  it is supposed to be worse tomorrow...maybe.....they never know whats going on!  Be safe everyone!