BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I am going to help my personal trainer out(longer than I meant it to be)

*Ang don't kill me!*

So most of you all know I see a trainer weekly.  Well it was twice a week until my recent job loss... well she had surgery to remove a small bone in her foot back in August and hasn't been able to teach any classes.  Her doctor still hasn't released her 100%.  Sometimes she'll run a warm up mile with me and the next two days she limps around.

Last week her boss told her, for lack of a more eloquent saying, if you aren't teaching classes you aren't worth anything to our gym.  She's a full time employee.  So she told him she'd start teaching two classes on Tuesday night in February.  Group Power and Zumba.  Those will be hard on her foot.

The new deal is that I go to both of these classes with her and stand in the front so she doesn't have to do all the moves.  She teaches the class but I do the moves so that its easier on her foot and she doesn't do any more damage to it.  She can walk around and ensure good form on the other class members.  

I think this will work well for both of us.  She will still encourage me to use heavier weights... get a good cardio in... and it can substitute for my second workout with her now while I can't afford two.  And with me doing the moves it won't make her feel guilty for not participating in the class and in turn hopefully not injurer her foot. 

Thats all. 

Re: I am going to help my personal trainer out(longer than I meant it to be)

• That's great for you to do that, definitely sounds like a Win Win situation. 
    image image
  • I don't think that counts as training because you're just demonstrating the moves.  You're not correcting inappropriate movements or providing instruction.

My favorite Cake Wreck ever.

• You said it best Rev!  I'm just demonstrating the moves!  
  • Why would I kill you, silly?! 

I think its great that you are helping her out.  She will still be teaching, so its all good.

• image Mrs.AngelaA:

Why would I kill you, silly?! 

I think its great that you are helping her out.  She will still be teaching, so its all good.

Well I didn't think you would really kill me!  ha ha

Also I need to PIP - D and I have a picture of me licking his nipple from vacation!  every time I see your new siggy pic I think of it!