September 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Monday Morning...

Blues? I really did not want to get up this morning...the bed was just so nice and warm. I have a huge meeting at 11:30 and I'm dreading it and I'm just praying everyone all all their sh!t together at the meeting so it won't take 2+ hours.

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was great. We went to the parents house and EVERYONE was there so it definitely was not quiet with a 5 month old, 4 year old and a 5 year old plus all the adults. I was able to make two little hats for my nephew and for my sister's friends baby who's 3 months old. And between those two babies, my "I don't really want a baby right now" has moved to "I really want a baby now" and apparently so does Jeremy. Eekk!!

[url=http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thenest.com/tickers/ttb3b0e.aspx[/img][/url]

Re: Monday Morning...

• being around babies can do that to you!!!  :-) 

Maybe it's just me, but mondays keep getting harder and harder the older i get.  Is it too early to count down to retirement?!?!?!? Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yup, I didn't want to get up this morning. I wait tables on Saturday for extra money and ( H actually works at the resturant too so we can still hang out on saturdays).

In Tampa we have this Gasparilla thing. (Pirates, parades think really lame Marti Gras w pirarte theame) So this happens right by the resturant I work so we all have to work that day. I worked all day made good money but people are soooo drunk.

I have soo many funny stories like someone using their prision release form as their ID. But Working 14 hours on saturday I still haven't recovered.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic width=220>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had my cousin's b-day party to go to yesterday and one of the parents had a baby.  Aww...he was so cute.  I told DH that I want one.  Then I went back to reality.  They are cute but so much work and we're just not in a place, emotionally or financially to have one yet.  In 2-3 years I hope that we're ready.
    My wedding Bio My baking Blog View from Le'ahi Diamond Head image
  • DH and I had a nice weekend.  On Saturday, we went out to breakfast then he had to go in to work for a few hours.  There is a girl in his office who has been taking alot of time off to take care of her sister who is sick with cancer and just had surgery.  He has been picking up alot her her slack from taking time off.  While he was gone, I got an oil change, came home and did laundry, cleaned, etc.  When he came home, we got our taxes done!  Now that we know how much we're getting back, we can start planning our trip to Europe!!

Yesterday, we went grocery shopping, I cooked a yummy dinner, watched some of the Pro-Bowl AND....we found out that DH's father is getting married (finally) to his girlfriend of 15 years the first weekend in March!  DH's parents divorced many years ago and his father has been dating this woman ever since.  DH's mother got sick and passed away from cancer over a year ago now and this girlfriend was supportive and involved the entire time.  DH isn't quite sure how to feel about his father getting married again, but they have waited a respectful amount of time after his mother's death and they deserve to be happy.  They're just going to NYC City Hall then having a nice dinner out in Manhattan afterwards.  We're excited for them =).

The hospital I work at is getting audited this week so it's going to be a looooooooooong next few days.

"Imperfection is beauty; madness is genious. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" ~ Marilyn Monroe <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="D