Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Morbid Siggy

I was perusing MM today and found this post.

http://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/48486142.aspx

Holy morbid siggy! 3 cats and 3 babies?! I feel like there is a back story on this poster but it cannot be healthy to have that out there every day.

Re: Morbid Siggy

• I knew who you were talking about before I clicked. We noticed this a while back and i think there was some interaction too, but I am blanking.
  • I admit that I'm curious about why all the dead cats were so young.  I mean, I know it happens, but 3 in a row seems a bit....much.
    Caroline 5/15/11
  • image sparrowsocks:
    I admit that I'm curious about why all the dead cats were so young.  I mean, I know it happens, but 3 in a row seems a bit....much.

Yeah, when we talked about it before I think the theory was that since she was a vet tech, she was taking in cats with severe illnesses/short lifespans.  I don't know if she confirmed it because I don't remember interacting with her.

If you can do something like that, then bless you because I don't think I could.  But if you know and expect it's coming, why keep it in your sig for over 2 years?

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • image SarahBethBR:

If you can do something like that, then bless you because I don't think I could.  But if you know and expect it's coming, why keep it in your sig for over 2 years?

Yeah, the same with miscarriages. Trust me, I know how hard a miscarriage can be, but to keep one that happened at 4 weeks(!) in your sig for 2+ years is redonk. I mean, most people might just treat that as a late period.