Family Matters
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

advice for baby stroller?

Deleted due to terms of use violation

Re: advice for baby stroller?

• Spam is not allowed. You tried to make us look at that crappy stroller once before. Get a life.
  • I looked at that stroller you are thinking of and it looks like a really REALLY bad idea.  Unless you live in the Tundra, it would be difficult to go back and forth between snowy walkways and those that have been shoveled.  Also, it seems pretty silly to waste money and space on a stroller with such limited use.  Finally, even if it wasn't just bad in theory, that stroller looks bad in execution, as well.  It looks really flimsy, poorly designed and poorly manufactured.  The "runners" don't look wide enough to actually keep the stroller on top of the snow.  It also doesn't look very comfortible for the passenger.  What a peice of crap.

We have 26 acres of rolling hills with groomed hiking trails that we maintain year round.  I have never had any trouble using our all terrain stroller in the snow--we walk the trails with it daily.  And I can keep it in my car so I can use the same stroller at the mall or on shoveled sidewalks.  Much more practical!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards