9 to 5
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

How to wear hair for interview?

I have an interview coming up and wasn't sure if I should wear my hair down or pulled back?

Also, would wearing a small pearl necklace with a black suit be okay?

Thanks!!

Re: How to wear hair for interview?

• You're overthinking it.

Wear your hair the way you feel most comfortable. A pearl necklace would be fine.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our little Irish rose came to us on March 5, 2010
    Don't drink the water.
    Disclaimer: I am not an MD. Please don't PM me with pregnancy-related questions. Ask your doctor.
  • Wear it how you most feel comfortable.  If you change it, you may feel awkward. 
  • Thanks for your advice!

• I usually wear my hair in a low ponytail, but that is just because my hair tends to get in my face.
  • Just make sure it's not something you would nervously fuss with during the interview. I always wear it back because I feel like i might touch it otherwise.
  • imageMinnaB:
    I usually wear my hair in a low ponytail, but that is just because my hair tends to get in my face.

I pull it back somehow for the same reason.  My hair is curly and all over the place otherwise.

• imageMinnaB:
    I usually wear my hair in a low ponytail, but that is just because my hair tends to get in my face.

Ditto.  And I have a nervous habit of running my fingers through my hair.  My H has said it can be really distracting to him, so I assume someone who doesn't know me would be super distracted.