April 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What's for supper tonight?

Well, since it is a Thursday without Grey's Anatomy, what are we having for supper?

I actually have time to cook without GA, so leftover BBQ meatballs and twice-baked potatoes! MMM! Have to decide on a veggie yet, though. Probably steamed green beans. Oh, I am SO going and getting some sliced almonds at the grocery store to add to the beans! Score!

*~~Danie~~*
Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
image image

Re: What's for supper tonight?

• whole wheat pasta with my marinara meat sauce - salad with homemade croutons (i made them today with stale italian bread!!) and some veggies on the side.  probably some mushrooms and broccoli w garlic.

i am hungryyyy

• Mexican!  We are going out for MARGARITAS tonight so I don't have to cook :D
    ~Melissa~
    Shmel's Blog
  • Beef stew.  Yummy!  I can't wait.
    Anniversary

• Chicken & Noodle Casserole
    [url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]
    [img]http://img.weddingcountdown.com/ticker/upxiq6sv9gtw5.png[/img]
    [/url]

Haley & Heidi
  • Lemon Chicken Pasta

I am about to start it in 10 minutes...

Danielle

• image coreysmomma:

Lemon Chicken Pasta

I am about to start it in 10 minutes...

Danielle

that sounds yummy

Anniversary

TTC since March 2011
    DX: MFI
    Taking a break from being poked and prodded
  • I made steak and steamed broccoli for DH and i still haven't eaten, not hungry today for some reason

Anniversary

TTC since March 2011
    DX: MFI
    Taking a break from being poked and prodded
  • Chicken with broccoli and Cheese
    image image Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yeah, WTF is up with 2 or 3 episodes, then a bunch of stupid reruns, anyway??? At least H and I had Wipeout at 8 to make us laugh, then I went back and watched Idol on the DVR (since he's over it).

I made grilled chicken breasts marinated in OJ, lime juice, garlic, olive oil, cumin and tequila with some mixed veggies and a pasta side.

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/x200p0.jpg[/IMG]
  • Whole wheat spaghetti with meatballs & sauce and a salad.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sweet moment with SD Image and video hosting by TinyPic Me & Dad Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic May Siggy - Favorite Flower : Yellow Jonquill Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Well it's tomorrow now, but last night we had Greek meatballs with yogurt sauce and whole wheat cous cous. It was yummm can't wait to go eat it for lunch!