April 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Adding my very late WTF wednesday! (and long!)

Yesterday was the longest, worst freaking day in long time.  My boss let us all out early to beat the storm, and I had to stop at the DMV to attempt (for the 3rd time) to register my car, then I was going to pick up my friend at the Metro station cause she was flying in to visit.  Then the snow started around 4.  Well we left the DMV at 430 ($600 and many tears later, at least my car was registered!) and headed for the Metro cause it said her flight had departed and we figured why go home to head back out again in the snow.  Well we get to the Metro station around 645 ( its a 15 minute drive and took 2.5 hrs) and still hadn't hear from her.  Well she calls and said I landed.....back in Boston...they flew to DC circled for an hour and flew BACK to Boston.  Ugh so then we began the trek from the Metro to our apt.  a 15 minute drive took us 4.5 HOURS!  IT was AWFUL people were just getting stuck and leaving their cars and walking, or being stupid and trying to get around everybody in unsafe ways which just compounded the problem  So we FINALLY got home at......drumrolll.....11:30 last night...after leaving work at noon.  Ugh quite the WTF day yesterday down here in MD!
April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone

Re: Adding my very late WTF wednesday! (and long!)

• I am SO sorry! I hate when weather does that...and when people are too stupid to know how to act/drive in it! Sad. Hopefully today is a much better day for you!
    *~~Danie~~*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    image image
  • :( I'm sorry you had a crappy day, I hope today was a much better day!
    image image Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yuck!  That is awful!  I hate when people are stupid in bad weather, ugh!  Hope you had a snow day today?  You so deserve a day off after going through that!
    ~Margaret (and Nick)~
    Post-Wedding Life Blog!
    A10 Siggy Challenge: Next Vacation Destination: San Francisco!
  • All I've got to say is THAT SUCKS!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sweet moment with SD Image and video hosting by TinyPic Me & Dad Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic May Siggy - Favorite Flower : Yellow Jonquill Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image ncsu4ganne:

All I've got to say is THAT SUCKS!!!

Word for word!!! So sorry :-(

April 24, 2010
    Second Anni-trip: Niagara Falls!
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/292lnnm.jpg[/IMG]

]
  • Holy Crap!  That sounds completely awful!  At least you made it home safe and sound and hopefully people learned their lesson from the storm!
    ~Melissa~
    Shmel's Blog