9 to 5
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I can't make the interview!

I submitted my resume to this organization before I was offered my current position. The organization called me to see if I was still interested and of course I said yes, since it would be in the field my degree is in. I have a BA in Psychology and currently work in property managment.

I was so excited to have received the call that I commited to an interview that I cannot make since I am working.  It's this Friday morning.(I'm an idiot, I know).

What do I do? This organization is the only of it's kind in my area.I do not want to burn this bridge. Also, I currently get a HUGE discount on my rent since I work for the company. I am so torn!

Advice ladies, please!

Re: I can't make the interview!

• Just reschedule. No big deal.

Call them first thing tomorrow morning and tell them that you have a conflict with your current work, and you need to reschedule for another date (and give them some options).

And why can't you make it Friday? Do you not have any time off? You can't come up with a "doctor's appointment" or other thing to get out of the office for an hour or so?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our little Irish rose came to us on March 5, 2010
    Don't drink the water.
    Disclaimer: I am not an MD. Please don't PM me with pregnancy-related questions. Ask your doctor.
  • That's the thing, I recently really did have 2 doctor's appointments, both of which were out of town and took half the day off each time.

I'm sure I'm just overreacting. Thank you!

• Reschedule. NBD. GL!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I called to reschedule. I don't know why I was so worried. Thank you :)