Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Fetish style lingerie

Im looking for this type of lingerie http://www.nicholedecarle.com/ However, I am having a bit of hard time finding that which is not poor quality and that which is painfully expensive. I love that bondage inspired lingerie which is what Im looking for. Yes, I have googled it, but I am curious if anyone knows from experience good brands or designers of this style. Also, that which is fabric like nichole's designs and not leather. 
Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic "Do not seek the because; in love there is no because, no reason, no explanation, no solutions."

Re: Fetish style lingerie

• Frederick's has a few things that have that "bondage" feel.  

http://www.fredericks.com

Another site I really love is www.whatkatiedid.com  It's more vintage inspired, but their suspender belts are the best!

image Anniversary
    TTC since 2008
    Me-29, paracentric inversion resulting in egg quality issues and higher instance of miscarriage. All other b/w normal. HSG/SIS- all clear
    Lap 2/14 to remove cysts/endo
    DH-31, S/A normal
    Injects+intercourse=fail, Injects+IUI=fail
    saving up for IVF
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Fredricks does have some like that. But props to you if you can put that on and not get tangled or confused lol
    "I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination." Walt Disney Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • there are some wonderful retailers who provide quality leather wear at reasonable prices.  one is listed in this article, complete with photos.

http://redlacesexblog.com/2011/01/12/

• Unfortunately, most fetish-inspired stuff is either cheap in quality and price, or expensive and well-made.  But really, are you going to be wearing it for much longer than the five minutes before someone takes it off you? ;P

Part of the reason fetishwear is made of leather or PVC is for the look (after all, the term "fetishwear" refers mostly to clothing made out of exotic fabrics), and the other reason is for durability.  Unless you're dealing with some very strong and well-made (read also: expensive) cloth, thin straps like the stuff on Nichole's website are going to start disintegrating after a few wearings.  

Frederick's has some stuff like that for not too expensive.  G-World Lingerie makes some vaguely fetish-inspired strappy mesh stuff too.  Do a Google search for "mesh stripper clothes" and you may have better luck than specifically looking for "bondage style lingerie," since that usually connotes leather or PVC.