Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Randoms

13»

Re: Randoms

• Congratulations, Vicki.  You look great!
  • Aw, Fenton. No. You should feel like a juicy, sexy steak, and it's like. "Oh...I don't know if my weak digestion and wimpy constitution can handle that steak. It's so delicious and awesome that I feel insecure and emasculated, and I'm not man enough to deal with that right now so I'll make sh*tbox excuses about why I don't want steak, and instead go try to get some breastmilk from my mommy."
  • TSDTSD member

1. Vicki, you look amazing. I don't really know what you looked like before but I think I've seen a photo here and there. My friend had surgery and he lost 125 and the transformation of body AND mind is amazing.

2. Now I want a steak.

• image jens_a_ten:
    Aw, Fenton. No. You should feel like a juicy, sexy steak, and it's like. "Oh...I don't know if my weak digestion and wimpy constitution can handle that steak. It's so delicious and awesome that I feel insecure and emasculated, and I'm not man enough to deal with that right now so I'll make sh*tbox excuses about why I don't want steak, and instead go try to get some breastmilk from my mommy."
    . I love Jens. And Vicki. Congrats on the amazing accomplishment. I know this has been a long and arduous process for you. But if nothing else, it's shown you that you can handle some damn difficult challenges, and come out happier and healthier on the other end.
  • Vicki you look great!

Kay, I am intrigued by this tumor you speak of. Do go on.

For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • Awww, Fent.  Listen to Jens.   I know the torment (kind of).  I've spent over a month trying to figure out why my husband would push aside his steak for this ground beef:

I wish her stupid facebook wasn't private since this is the only picture I've been able to find of her.

• I don't get it either, Vicki.  Even if you looked like the Gap Troll's ass and she looked like Angelina Jolie, you still have way more to offer than the rest of the world. 
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • The only explanation is that he's broken. And you did what you could to help get him and your relationship fixed. And now he's going to have to settle for Taco Bell's fake meat tacos, which will do nothing but give him diarrhea forever. 

• Wowsa, Vicki!  Hubba hubba.
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • Oh Vicki, I am SO happy you've come to that realization. Because it's TRUE! You totally deserve better! And I'm glad I could give you the bethievoice.
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • image AngieP900:

Kay, I am intrigued by this tumor you speak of. Do go on.

It's called a prolactinoma.  Prolactin is the hormone that your pituitary gland secretes while you're pregnant and nursing to produce breast milk.  After I didn't get pregnant after 6 months of trying, my ob-gyn ran some blood tests that showed high levels of prolactin.  She referred me to a reproductive endocrinologist, who ordered a brain MRI that showed a tumor.  

The tumor is small, so I didn't have any of the usual symptoms, like irregular periods or milk production.  I went on a medication called dostinex and got pregnant within a few months.

I saw an obstetrical internist while I was pregnant because pregnancy can cause the tumor to grow, but it was small enough to begin with that it didn't present any problems.  Now I just need a brain MRI every year to make sure it's not growing.

• Vicki, if you privately emailed her FB profile link to some people, perhaps some magic could be worked. Are her friends visible? We could divide and conquer. I bet some of them have pics of her up and don't have photos hidden.
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • I don't know if you'd heard this, but the elites have been known to hack.  You don't know what Fenton is capable of behind a computer.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Vicki! You look ah maze ing. Congrats on all of your hard work on display! And more importantly really, congrats on making peace with what you want and don't want. It's a hard place to get to when it means letting go of what you wanted previously.
  • what the fudge. is he looking at her through a veil of ballsac or something?
  • Holy crap, Vicki, you look FANTASTIC!!! 
  • Vicki you look fantastic! Way to go!!!

They always affair down.

• Wow Vicki, that's awesome! You look amazing!
    I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • Veil of Ballsack.   Keeyrist that's funny.

Vicky...dude, you look fantastic!   madison watch the eff out!

• Vicki, you look fantastic!  You're my inspiration.
    [IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/fc6xeb.jpg[/IMG]
  • Awww, Mashed!  I can't wait to see your progress!