Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Noisy's Hippoquilt

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.

Re: Noisy's Hippoquilt

• oh wait. I did do one.

hahahahha, and now I just noticed the OD

• image wingedbride:

oh wait. I did do one.

hahahahha, and now I just noticed the OD

She could not do anything without referencing OD. Not a damn thing. 

• I love how everyone's squares are all jaggedy MS Paint drawn. And then there's Ali's...
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • image BobLoblaw:
    I love how everyone's squares are all jaggedy MS Paint drawn. And then there's Ali's...

I'll take credit for the crappy ones! I think I made most of them. Either that or you're all super at forging my handwriting.

I think a few people were like "I don't know how to do this!" but had donated so I was like "I'll make you one" and then there were more and then I was just sitting there writing names on colored backgrounds and slapping ice cream cones and ducks on them.

• I was in the hospital for OD, so I didn't even know what that was supposed to be.

• For some reason, Daffodil's Lament has me laughing. I've got the giggles now. Who was that, again?

And what happened to CJ? And Darrens? And who was Snot? I can't remember. 

image Ready to rumble.
  • image noisy_penguin:
    I was in the hospital for OD, so I didn't even know what that was supposed to be.

It's an earthworm! Yeah!

You were high, you probably thought it was a glowstick or whatever you kids are doing at parties these days.

• image KristenBtobe:

For some reason, Daffodil's Lament has me laughing. I've got the giggles now. Who was that, again?

And what happened to CJ? And Darrens? And who was Snot? I can't remember. 

I'm FB and Goodreads friends with CJ. I'm not sure why she went away.

Darrens...I can't remember much about her. I think people said she was boring? Maybe she was the original CMC.

Snot was Snowbunny, AKA Mo's BFF.

• Oh looky there is my name, I had forgotten about the hippoquilt.

• daffodil's lament was a sweet lurker. she acknowledged it was weird but wanted to chip in so, well we let her.

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • Whoa, Nonapo! I remember you. You really, really, really, really hated Robe. Like, a lot more than even Buddha.

Daffodil came out of lurking briefly when I came back and said something about how she enjoyed my posts and wanted to chip in. I thought it was nice.

• Yes I did... it was the chipmunk cheeks. It freaked me out and made me want claw my eyes out. I am so glad she went away.
  • Most of those squares are terrible and boring.

Thank god Ali classed it up!

"As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • so Nona. How often are you around? Also you look great in your icon pic

Book Review Blog

• Mod - I am a stocker! Seriosuly I am here a few times a week. I got laid off 2 years ago and last year decided to go to school full time and change careers. So I am usually being a lurky loo when I should be studying. And thanks for the comment about my picture. though that is really old, I have lost like 40 pounds since that was taken. damn.... I was a fatty.
  • congrats on the weightloss. you can see it even in that picture. You must be teeny now.

Book Review Blog

• not quite just not as much as a heffer as I once was! I still have a ways to go but thanks!
  • I am laughing at what a doofus I am because I thought Mod was cracking a joke and referring to your sig pic and not the other picture.  If you read it thinking that, your response is even funnier.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Ha, well Cali she may have very well been and I just took it the wrong way. the siggy picture is probably prettier!