Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

knit hat lovers

zulily has knit hats and gloves for adults and kids

I am wavering on several including

Re: knit hat lovers

• How can the lobster mittens not be one of your potential choices?  They're the best ones!  Followed by Cookie Monster.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • I don't know that you can pull off eyes and noses on accessories post elementary school.
  • I'll have to post pics of the knit hats my MIL made for the baby.  There's one of an owl that is adorable!
    IMG_2788

2/20/2011
  • TSDTSD member

Speaking of knit hats, this girl on my local nest does awesome newborn hats if anyone needs.

http://www.etsy.com/people/AngelBeez

• image FallinAgain:
    I don't know that you can pull off eyes and noses on accessories post elementary school.

I think you can.  As long as you're going for fun, I don't see the problem.

I want those lynx ones badly.  I need to stop looking at them, because even at that discount, it's still way too much for me to spend on mittens that I'll use approximately 4 times a year.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • TSDTSD member
    I wear a black cat one. I don't care if I look like an a-hole. I like it and E and match in our silly hats. We're lame like that.