Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Getting to Know Kristen

Please to be posting some informations about Kristen, but only if you aren't gooby.

Re: Getting to Know Kristen

• Kristen makes really pretty children with large brains.

Kristen lost a lot of weight.

Kristen makes a lot of funny happen.

• Will work for good feelings (aka non-profit employee)
    I'm a little fuzzy on the details, but I think her H had to give her an enema early in the relationship.  And not for funsies.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Dated a black guy. Was thick but isn't anymore.

Likes Compton.

I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • Makes really delicious sounding dinners
  • Lives in Cincinnati.

Once saw some people from her local while she was somewhere with her mom, but didn't really want to talk to them because they were gooby.

Briefly GBCKed just before Maggie's birth after a long discussion of what "gooby" meant, but came back after and was more hilarious than ever.

Has really pretty hair.

• No no, Cali, he had to deliver a stool sample to my doctor on my behalf. The enema is just a fetish thing.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • image KristenBtobe:
    No no, Cali, he had to deliver a stool sample to my doctor on my behalf. The enema is just a fetish thing.

Seems like a nice, Midwestern girl, full of good morals and faith, but then...well, see above. 

She'll straight cut a b*tch if you cross her, yo.

She likes old school Ice Cube (not to be confused with Ice Cube - the director of such fine television viewing as "Are We There Yet.")

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • When someone says they're "uglykristenworklaughing," they are referring to the way Kristen sees something on the internet that is hilarious but desperately tries to not appear to be laughing, and in her attempt to keep the laughter inside, she shakes and make faces and noises that are not attractive.

• Sorry Kristen, my bad.  I didn't mean to spread rumors.

Knows the words to more rap songs than you would expect a gentle Ohioan mother of two to know.

"That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Has taught us all that Chipotle to induce labor can in fact result in the delivery of more than just a baby and oxygen masks may be needed. 

Makes cute babies.

Is hilarious.

• Is kind of a humor ninja.  There are people like Christin and myself who are clearly going for a laugh whenever we can, and folks like Cali and Noisy who have good timing and a generally funny outlook on things.  With Kristen, she will just post normal goings on and then when you're not looking WHAM ridiculous funny that you were not expecting. 

3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Gets Christmas gifts from Maker's Mark.  Jealous.
  • Has not done any big group GTGs but is very much warming to the idea of meeting people.
  • Her H was in the Peace Corps

Shares delicious recipes with everyone - case in point: buffalo chicken dip.

11/11/11 = 5 years. Woah!
  • Once bought some yeast, but there was something wrong with it.  Revenge tooting ensued, and the first ever batch of fart rolls was made.
  • Judging from things she's said, has wonderful taste (probably because it's similar to mine).  And she's a friend to the Jews.

image Mabel the Loser.
  • the master of all things weight watchers

does not need your help walking two blocks in the snow with her children

a Colts fan 

• is unappreciated.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • image HappyTummy613:
    Once bought some yeast, but there was something wrong with it.  Revenge tooting ensued, and the first ever batch of fart rolls was made.
    Bethietears! I totally forgot about this. Damn jar of yeast was empty. what nerve!
    image Ready to rumble.
  • left us all once but came back
  • can hold her liquor better than me, which is an accomplishment.
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • graciously friends Knot-randoms who want to stalk pictures of her adorable kids on Facebook (perhaps this says more about me than Kristen, though).
  • image _Fenton:
    can hold her liquor better than me, which is an accomplishment.
    ::coughnoitisntintheleastcough::
  • Made me realize some people consider the word "gooby" as offensive as calling a person "a [email protected]" or something equally as absurd.

The chick was gooby.  So what! 

• Gives good mom advice

Is really pretty IRL

Said "I didn't recognize you without your dog" when we met.

• good with words.  I love some of the language she uses.  It's like the 50s merged with today.

a great advice giver. 

pretty damn funny.  I laugh at the majority of her comments.

shares great recipes: i am still craving those asian drumsticks

is very pretty.  She has such a "fresh" face. 

of course has adorable kids.

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/21j7fvm.jpg[/IMG]