Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Here it is! A Weight Watchers/weight-loss check in post.

So...how's everyone doing this week? Me, you ask? Good. Down another 1.8! That puts me at just about 10 pounds lost. I was just complaining to Mike tonight that I'm disappointed no one's noticed yet. Oh well, it is winter, season of layers and sweaters.

Currently I'm hooked on these Kellogg Fiber Plus bars in the coconut fudge flavor. They taste like a girl scout Samoa cookie. Yum. 

image Ready to rumble.

Re: Here it is! A Weight Watchers/weight-loss check in post.

• If Wii isn't lying, I'm down a bit again this week but I don't officially WI til Thursday. So far I'm down about 7 pounds or according to the scale at work 5 as of Friday.

Today was just so-so. I caved to the temptation of a birthday cupcake causing me to dip into the weeklies for dinner. I really want a snack right now but am debating how many points I  want to use and still have enough for wings and possibly beer tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • I've been stuck lately! I know it happens, but its still lame. Gotta keep plugging away. Tomorrow is our first meeting since befor Christmas. They delayed starting a new session at work until after the holidays. I am currently snacking on a carrot.
  • And WAY TO GO on the 10 pounds Kristen! That's fantastic! I feel like you just started!
  • so far i have lost five pounds. 

but i have to change my weigh-in date because its not coinciding with my week change thingy.

but overall, i am pleased with this ww thing.

• Our meeting day is Wednesday, but as of last week I was down almost 5 pounds since the first of the year. I also just signed up for my first half marathon today. Hoping that inspires me to keep up my fitness routine.

• Congrats everyone on your progress!

• My meeting is tomorrow so I will let you know! I think this week went well, though. I tracked every day and had a hard time eating all my points some days...but dipped into my weeklies for a pizza binge on Friday.
    The hair grows in thick where the horn used to be.
  • I'm down 28 total and 1.1 this past week, but I've been at it since August. I did pretty well this week, foodwise. I'm nervous, though, because I am flying out to Costa Mesa Tuesday for three days for a work conference. I've already checked the menus they posted for lunch each day, and nothing is ww friendly except lettuce, so I'll probably skip the buffet and find a turkey sandwich somewhere. Dinner is on our own, so it's a bit easier to control. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image KristenBtobe:

Currently I'm hooked on these Kellogg Fiber Plus bars in the coconut fudge flavor. They taste like a girl scout Samoa cookie. Yum. 

I must find these. May stop on the way to the airport in the morning and stash them in my bag. Samoas are my favorite cookie and I won't buy any because one serving to me is one box. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image melissainabq:
    image KristenBtobe:

I must find these. May stop on the way to the airport in the morning and stash them in my bag. Samoas are my favorite cookie and I won't buy any because one serving to me is one box. 

Shamon.

Congrats to everyone on your losses!

At the two week mark (last Wed) I was down 3.5 lbs.  Should have another loss tomorrow based on my home scale.  I'm so bad, I can't just do weekly weigh ins.  I'm also bad because I'm tracking inconsistently.  When I wean MC and my points go down, I'm going to have to get serious.

Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • I'm so impressed with everyone!  Congrats!
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • This is one of my favorite evening snacks:

Turkey Hill Light Recipe Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - 2 points plus per 1/2 cup

Cool Whip Free - 0 points plus for 2 tablespoons

Frozen Dark Sweet Cherries, defrosted - 0 points plus fruit

I usually double the ice cream for 4 points plus total.

• I am all about Sugar Free pudding cups. It is the only thing keeping my sweet tooth in check right now.  They have so many flavors now.  Just tried the Cinnamon Roll last night and it is pretty good.  I also like the Temptations Mousse, esp the dark chocolate.  That tastes more like dessert than the pudding.
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • Wow, you guys are doing awesome!  Great job!

I've been hovering right around the same weight for the last week, so still down 27 total.  What I've learned is a) I need to stop eating out so much, and say no when people invite me out to lunch, and b) weighing often is bad for me.  I'm going to go back to only weighing once every few weeks or couple of months I think.

I don't really know the new points system, but I love the Yoplait lights to snack on.  I can't eat some of the dessert-y flavored ones, but they have a lot to choose from.  I love the strawberry and white chocolate one.  Also, Archer Farms Meyer Lemon Sorbet.  Just heaven.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • I weighed myself this morning and was surprised to find I'm down 5 pounds from two weeks ago. I've been good with the walking and such, but I ate like crazy this weekend. Saturday night was a whole lot of cheese, bread, crackers, and belgian beers.

• Lurker here... I have lost about five and get weighed in for my third week tomorrow. A few really good recipes from ww online have been the spicy beef, chicken marasala and general tso chicken. Im writing this from my phone, so I apologize for bad grammar or spelling.
  • Woot woot! Down 3.4 ell bees for my first week. Love that first week. I'll take my back pats now.

I celebrated with a breakfast burrito for a late brunch, but I'm tracking the points so it's ok. I am pleasantly surprised to find that I cannot finish my burrito.

The hair grows in thick where the horn used to be.
  • Fine work, PDX! Sean looks awfully proud of you in your siggy. 
    image Ready to rumble.