Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Chad's mama post.

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

CON FESS I ON

From: Chad_n_Jared Chad_n_Jared is not online. Last active: 8/25/2007 8:44:56 PM

Top 10 Posts

Date: 8/25/2007 at 8:40 PM

I avoid everyone. Can't talk to peopl ein sotres or on the phone or at the doctors office. I onloy can talk to Jared and my DAddy and my sister and my brothers and a couple fiends. I stutter and Im' phobic. I talk to my therapist but you know wihat I talk about? FUCIKING KNOT> Yep. totally truew. TAlk about how the NEY thinks I'm a girl (they're so fdumb about that but funny too) and how I NEED to help people cause I feel anbandoned by humanity. Rob is my therapist he's nice and I can talk to him but nobody else. You know that voice mail thing they're doing? I like that and I want to but I"m scared because i STutter and they'll laugh. Always laugh or finish my sentences and I'm scared people laughh but they don't here. NEY does but they're just scared because we ALL see in others what we're scared of in ourselves. Like tacky. I'm scared that a LOT OF my family are hicks and I"m scared opf being tackyt like them so I come ehere and say "DON"T be tacKY" like moM taught me. She died. Did you know? She died almost 4 yrears ago.. NOT perfect bu tso smart. I miss her. I cry for her and I hoep she's not ashamed of me helping people learn what she taught me. So pretty with blond hair and blue eyes like Mark. He's my oldest brother. He's smart and good looking. I want to be him but I can't. I'm sick with diabetes and all knds of stuff but Mom NEVBER made me feel bad about it. Such a good Mom and Dad was such a good daD and I want to be just like him. I'm afraid he'd die too except Mom died of an aneurism but the canc3er would have died her anyway. So smart. I'm afraid peopel will laugh when I stutter but I don't stutter here. Fallin is so smart an I wish I could help her understand that I'm not a lair. She looks like my Mom. Saw her pic and he slooks like Mama but she thinks I'm a fake. Hurts so fbad so I try harder to be good and give good advice likie she taught me but Fallin will die anyway and she'll think I was a failure. I wish she would come back for a while and help me with the baby and Matt because I'm so lost. I read nbooks but I still think I"m not good at being a DAd to them. I worry all the time and I don't sleep like tonight. Jared willc ome home and be mad at his parents for being such b8itches and then I won't sleep and I'll be stupid tomorrow and fallin will stil hate me just like mama will hate me if she was alive. So nice WW so funny and never tell sme I'm stupid. Thank you even when I don't know the words to make the not tacky advice sound better. Thank you. I'm tired now and Jared won't bve home for a long time because he'll have a party time with his parents like the rest of the rich people and I"ll just be a plain man who's not good enough for him or his parents or his money or anything. Good night WW. God's blessings upon you this night and the morrow.

I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy

Re: Chad's mama post.

• Crap, let me try and fix it.
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • I'm afraid he'd die too except Mom died of an aneurism but the canc3er would have died her anyway. So smart.

This is my favorite part. So smart. I'm just gonna start throwing that in at the end of my stories.
    "Once I got a bath bomb that, once exploded, filled the tub with confetti. Little sharp metallic pieces of confetti. The product description said nothing about confetti. Oh look, there's a tiny, sharp metallic blue star stabbing me in the labia. HOW RELAXING. " - NoisyPenguin
  • C-c-c-c-cancer.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • God's blessings upon you this night and the morrow.

I think I am going to start using this.

Bethie-Have I ever told you, you're my hero? First, you made Phoenix bearable in the summer with good food recs and then you brought back this. And I can practically hear Noisy's voicemail reenactment.

I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • It was in the old NEY bomb shelter! Along with some other crap. We should have show and tell today!
  • Hooray! I thought this was lost forever!

• image BobLoblaw:
    It was in the old NEY bomb shelter! Along with some other crap. We should have show and tell today!

How did you even remember how to get in that. I coudln't if my life depended on it. 

• image buddhagouda:

image BobLoblaw:
    It was in the old NEY bomb shelter! Along with some other crap. We should have show and tell today!

How did you even remember how to get in that. I coudln't if my life depended on it. 

It shows up in my Google Groups. No biggie.

• The messages are still saved in my gmail. Man, I totally forgot stoneschick existed.

• Snort.

• Oh, BBJ.

Who was Stoneschick?

• ha!  memories.

I remember logging in and listening to some of your messages like a stalker.  this was pre-cross-pollination, of course.

• I think stoneschick was actually NEY. I think she was funny...I don't really remember.
  • I think stones was in a band. I remember a picture of her in a wig in front of a microphone. I don't really remember anything else about her.

Also, MikesGRGal. I forgot about her. The NEY 7 email is rather entertaining to reread.

• "I wish I could help her understand that I'm not a lair."

I can hear Noisy reading this whole thing, but hearing her say "lair" made me giggle uncontrollably.

"As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • Ugh, Mikes was annoying. I think someone on AFB flamed her for making everything about her being black and she flipped.
  • Post more!

I didn't use my real email and have no idea how to long in anymore.

• image BobLoblaw:
    Ugh, Mikes was annoying. I think someone on AFB flamed her for making everything about her being black and she flipped.

::raises hand::: I think that was me.

ETA: you know, when I was still flaming people and not shooting rainbows of love at them.

• Wasn't mikes also hella boring?

I think stones was the one who adopted an adorable dog named Dexter who was afraid of treats.

"That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton