Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Know what about Buddha?

She is the Queen of Photoshopping Phunnies

Is really pretty

Is probably the one person here with more of a southern accent than me

Re: Know what about Buddha?

• May have the best hair in the caribbean.

Can talk to goats.

Exercises when she's stressed, which kind of makes her a douche.

I can't remember whether or not she flushes pons, but I'm going to go ahead and say she doesn't, which makes her okay in my book.  And my book is mostly doodles of naked guys.

3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Loves Christian Bale

Is obsessed with Newsies and Casablanca

• teaches graphic design.

is skinny.

For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • Got effed in the a by Hurricane Katrina

An entrepreneur and an adjunct professor (if memory serves)

Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • Has a hot brother.  Hubba hubba.

She did get effed by Katrina, but it also led to twoo wuv.

Adept at sweater vesting for babies.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • According to Groomz, is sometimes an assshole.

• my internets wife

made a picture of tarawalsh's pink track suit

is an accomplished stage actress

• Has never been banned!

Made a game where you got to dress up a dude that kept me entertained for longer than I care to admit.

Doesn't know nothin about birthin no babies

Hates the cold intensely but decided it would be a good idea to visit Boston in February.

Has a super cute house.

Is a successful businesswoman.

"That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • image CaliopeSpidrman:

Hates the cold intensely but decided it would be a good idea to visit Boston in February.

Clearly, Buddha is not smart. 

• Once told me that she hated Cali with such a venemous hating hatred that she was considering blocking her.  I don't remember if she ever did, though.
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Is one of those people you want to hate because they manage to be accomplished at 80 million different things and look skinny and pretty while doing it. But you can't hate them, because they are too awesome.

Was beloved the whole knot over

According to Robe, is totally mean

Is a hot professor who is a hardasss and doesn't let nobody get away with nothin

• lives about 75 miles from me.
  • I was having kind of a blah morning, and then I reread this and felt much better.