Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Bethie Knowledge

She in the Interwebz PI.

She once had a ridiculous blog created about her.  I think she's the sole recipient of that honor.

Re: Bethie Knowledge

• AND a bio, thankyouverymuch.
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • She isn't just the interwebz PI.  She knows ALL.

She likes beer.

She will hopefully be moving into a pretty new apartment soon.  However, it is a pale comparison to the HGTV Dream Home that she always hopes to win.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Bethie is Bronson Arroyo's one and only fan.

She also roams the forests of the Pacific Northwest, searching in vain for a DMV that will give Bobsquatch a driver's license.

• Gets very angry when she's sleepy, and may try to strangulate you if you keep her up.

Gave some consideration to buying a bar and living above it.

Does not like being in the car too long.

3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Bethie is the originator of bethietears. Shed the first person to ever cry laughing at the Internet.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Is a Buffalo Bills and Boston Red Sox fan.
  • is a real librarian

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • Hey, the blog was about both of us! Something about Jack Sprat.

Husband makes his own beer.

Tortures herself by apartment hunting before she's ready to rent.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • I swore someone already mention Molly. Guess not.

HAS (ONE OF) THE BEST DOGGIES IN THE WORLD.

• Named her dog after beer.

Does an excellent Shelly impersonation.

Will find everything you do so hilarious that it makes he cry and pee her pants, giving you a huge ego boost. 

Lives in the bitter barn.

Served cheese at her wedding.  CHEESE.  I mean, really.  What was she thinking?

Looked like a tank in her wedding dress.

"That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Dressed as a clown one halloween in her youth, and the costume will give you nightmares.  Her mom made her wear the costume again that following summer when she was working her lemonade stand. 
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Ugh, BethieClown.  ::shivers::
  • Bethie was my first GTG.

She used to live in Arizona, then stealthily moved to Boston. OOT tried to out her secret move like, 30 times.

Pinkfugalilovorshawnwhatever posted her real name and place of work and a surprising number of lurkers came out of the cracks to get the posts pushed off the main page.

She used to drive a Beetle.

She's a crafty biitch, but she never updates her blog.

• AGHHHGGGHGHHGHGHHHH

DON'T DO THAT WITHOUT WARNING

• She's so awesome that even after she tried to kill me and totally pissed me off I couldn't stay mad at her.  Fun to laugh with.  She's a good laugher.  Likes my dark blue sweater with the ruffles.  Likes sports too much for my taste.
  • She also had the most luxurious head of hair as a child.
    DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • Has an amazing rack.  It's legendary. 
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Her MIL loves Mardi Gras and will take any opportunity to mention it and will contribute tacky Mardi Gras decorations to any event.

Once made her MIL a Mardi Gras scarf which was completely unappreciated.

11/11/11 = 5 years. Woah!
  • Awww, you guys...

I really did have good hair as a child.

I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • Holy crap!  How did that sweet little child turn into BethieClown?! 
  • is from Buffalo and hates Tom Brady,the Patriots and all their fans.

Except me.

Is published!

For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • took really cute engagement pictures with Groomz

once asked me if I was a blueblood

followed the adventures of EliNicole and Matty, until they broke up and disappeared

• provided endless entertainment with her sleuthing ways

is as obsessed with football as I am

• Half of everything she says is in a low-pitched cartoonish manvoice.

She once drove past the highway exit to my house on a cross-country drive but didn't stop to say hi.

"As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • image_Fenton:

Half of everything she says is in a low-pitched cartoonish manvoice.

Oh my God.  This is probably my favorite Bethie fun fact.

• Bobsquatch.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • knows absoultely everything about everyone. 

Can find the best gems of the past in a moment's notice. 

• Finds the most delicious ressypees!

• imageChristinS:
    image_Fenton:

Half of everything she says is in a low-pitched cartoonish manvoice.

Oh my God.  This is probably my favorite Bethie fun fact.

You break out a very similar voice from time to time. Maybe it was inspired by Bethie's?

"As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse