Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

New to The Nest

Hello Everyone,

My name is Val and I recently got married on November 6, 210. I used TK all throughout my wedding planning and I am excited to move onto TN! 

Re: New to The Nest

• Hi Val! I was a 10/6 bride! welcome! did you get your pics at VF park??? I recognize the arch because we got our pictures taken there too!!!! It was FREEZING but the pictures were amazing!
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Hi, welcome and congrats!!
  • image PhillyGal34:
    Hi Val! I was a 10/6 bride! welcome! did you get your pics at VF park??? I recognize the arch because we got our pictures taken there too!!!! It was FREEZING but the pictures were amazing!

That is so weird!! Yes, we did get our pictures taken at VF park... It was beautiful but Yes FREEZING..... but I didnt complain... My photographer kept saying "wow you are a trooper. Why cant all brides be this easy?" My reply was "It's my wedding and these are my photos, I will never get them again.. I will freeze now and be warm in a little bit at the reception..." :)

Where did you get married and who was your photographer? Did you get your pics back?

• we got married at the radisson valley forge and used denise mabilog... the photographs were AMAZING!!!! She was saying the same thing, we stood in those weeds across from the little house and she was like "WOW you are a brave bride standing in there before your wedding!!!!" as far as the cold, my mantra was "cold does not show in photographs... rain does!"

But I have to admit I was a bit bitter the next saturday when it was like 70 degrees! haha 

imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers