Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Cleaning jetted whirlpool tub

I remember reading somewhere to use powder dishwaher detergent and run the jets for like 10 minutes... anyone do this??
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Cleaning jetted whirlpool tub

• for regular cleaning i just fill the tub and circulate the hot water w/basic detergent. but about 1x/quarter i do a 2 capsful of bleach to 5 gallons of water dilution (do however many of these necessary to cover the jets) and run it through for at least 15 minutes and then rinse w/just hot water for the same amount of time to sanitize. and this is just if we have used it a lot during that quarter. sometimes we go months w/o using our whirlpool tub.

"A friend loves at all times..." Pr. 17:17 MY GOOGLEPAGES BIO image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • We had an issue at our timeshare and they had to clean the jets....she used the powdered dish soap and let it run for about 15 minutes.
    Photobucket
  • I scrub the jets with a toothbrush and then I put bleach in a tub full of hot water and let the jets run for like 10 minutes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic