September 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NYE!

Happy New Years everyone!  2010 was a great year for us all - here's to hoping 2011 will be just as good to us!!!

Don's working today, which is a bummer, but tonight we're having a date night (dinner and a movie)!  I can't wait!  Tomorrow will be spent not doing much since Don has to work again and I'll be home with the dog and cat!  I thought about cooking a nice meal, but Don works until at least 8 and I know I won't feel like cooking at that hour, oh well...sounds like it'll be a pizza night for us.

What does everyone have planned?

image Anniversary

Re: NYE!

• I'm at work right now, and John is at home with the furnace repair guy (yay! Confused) Tonight we are having a couple people over to watch the Wings game and have dinner. We'll play some board games and it'll just be a fun, low-key night. Tomorrow we are going to a get-together at John's parents' house.
    Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI
  • We'll, both the hubby and I are home today, taking the tree out and reclaiming the house after the Christmas chaos. Cleaning/organizing mostly. :) later we're actually going to go out on the town for NYE festivities with some friends, but I am sure it'll be pretty low-key overall though.
    [url="http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=breastfeeder&utm_medium=ubb&utm_campaign=badges"][img]http://images.thenestbaby.com/badges/tb_sig_ebf.gif [/img][/url]
  • We were originally hoping to stay home with our daughter and watch movies tonight (it would be our first year staying at home on NYE) but then we got invited to a wedding! It's gonna be this huge thing because it's the daughter of a hockey legend and a cop getting married. I guess it's supposed to go on well into the night, but we'll probably sneak away at 12:30 :)
  • Well i'm home today, H had to work a half day but he should be home in a couple of hours. Tonight we had like 3 places to go but we just decided we were tired of running around to all different parties and we are now having some friends and family to our house. Problem solved! Tomorrow we have some people having some bbq's and hanging out.

I hope everyone has a awesome New Years Eve! This year has been so amazing, we all married the man of our dreams and I hope the next year will bring many more happy and joyus events!! I've enjoyed getting to know all you girls this past year!

Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • Happy New Year!  I'm still waiting for K to get home from work and take me out to eat.  Stupid work. :-P

Here's to hoping you all have a very happy and healthy 2011! Drinks Cheers! Beer

Vacation

Vacation