September 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

In which I prepare a little bit more better-er

Instead of two days out, I'm thinking three to four weeks ahead! Whoo hoo!

I'm in DC/BWI from the 15th through the 21st. Hanging out with a friend through MLK day, but she's cool with seeing people and is a cool chick, etc. (well, at least I like her). Thoughts on a happy GTG for those in the area?

I love my puppy ... and my husband, I swear!

Re: In which I prepare a little bit more better-er

• :( I wish I was closer to BWI instead of Delaware now.
  • This is exactly why they need to invent teleportation. Can someone get on that now?

How far away is Delaware? Maybe we can make something work ... more = better!! 

I love my puppy ... and my husband, I swear!
  • I'm closer to DC than BWI but could probably make it up that way if my work schedule slows down a bit. I'm down for a happy hour GTG at some point.
    Vacation

Vacation
  • Teleporting would be awesome, but I'd prefer to call it apparating. It just sounds better. :) Think of all the traffic jams it would avoid. But then again, trains, buses, taxis, airports, etc. would all be out of business. Hmmm...

I'm about 2 hours from DC and about an 1.5 hours from BWI. If you happen to do something in Baltimore county I'm sure I could probably make it.

• image lovethebeach16:

Teleporting would be awesome, but I'd prefer to call it apparating. It just sounds better. :) Think of all the traffic jams it would avoid. But then again, trains, buses, taxis, airports, etc. would all be out of business. Hmmm...

I'm about 2 hours from DC and about an 1.5 hours from BWI. If you happen to do something in Baltimore county I'm sure I could probably make it.

Love! If only we could...