Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Corporate Apartments

Does anyone have information on a good corporate apt or house that accepts dogs including a very mild manner Rot? The few I've checked in to consider her an agressive breed which honestly could be farthest from the truth with her.

We are listing our home for sale soon and I won't have anywhere to go until July. I'm hoping I can find somewhere that takes dogs, isn't too far from Papillion/Bellevue area and is furnished so I can have the military pack and store our stuff until July.

I really dislike moving :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Corporate Apartments

• Have you tried Overlook? That is where my husband and I stayed before we bought our house. (with our two dogs) Overlook is in Bellevue by the hospital.
  • Also, have you check Offutt TLF? They are pet-friendly and if you are PCSing, I think you can stay there till you sell your house.
  • To be honest, I've never heard of TLF. All this is pretty new and let's just say, I'm confused and overwhelmed. I did meet with Family Readiness this week and they were the ones that clued me in to corporate housing option. I've got a call into our sponsor to answer a few housing questions so hopefully he can give me some guidance as well.

Thanks for the suggestion on Overlook.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers