Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

10 questions

1. Most annoying celeb?

2. Favorite TV channel?

3. Do needles bother you? (Like for drawing blood or getting shots...or shooting up heroin... I don't know what you do!)

4. What do you think breast milk tastes like? Bonus points if you actually know. 

5. First email address? Do you use it still?

6. You can only eat 1 thing for the rest of your life. What is it?

7. Fruit (flavored) or chocolate? 

8. One item you can't live without.

9. When you were a kid did you want a different name? If so, what was the name?

10. What are you reading right now?

Re: 10 questions

• 1. Most annoying celb?
    i don't know enough celebs to find any particular one annoying.

2. Favorite TV channel?
    if i had cable, it would be travel channel. but currently, it's channel 7-KIRO.

3. Do needles bother you? (Like for drawing blood or getting shots...or shooting up heroin... I don't know what you do!)
    lol. it bothers me when i shoot up! hahahahaha..no. i'm terrifed of needles period. i want a tattoo soooooo bad. but cry at the thought of a needle being that close to me.

4. What do you think breast milk tastes like? Bonus points if you actually know. 
    according to ross's ex wifes girlfriend (don't know her name), it was like honeydew.

5. First email address? Do you use it still?
    [email protected]  no. don't think it works anymore.

6. You can only eat 1 thing for the rest of your life. What is it?
    lobster

7. Fruit (flavored) or chocolate? 
    chocolate

8. One item you can't live without.
    item and not living thing? ipod touch.

9. When you were a kid did you want a different name? If so, what was the name?
    yes, i wanted to be "mimi" which is what my family all calls me anyways (still). it means "small", and is a normal enough name. or i wanted to be named my chinese name *legally*. i hate having a generic american name.

10. What are you reading right now?
    currently in between books. my nook is broken..i called customer service, and they are sending me a replacement.

♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • 1. Most annoying celeb? Hmmm... There are a lot. I don't know if I can pick one. Guy Fieri, Speidi, Brett Farvre (just retire already!) and I'm sure there are others that I'm not thinking of.

2. Favorite TV channel? Food Network

3. Do needles bother you? (Like for drawing blood or getting shots...or shooting up heroin... I don't know what you do!) Nope

4. What do you think breast milk tastes like? Bonus points if you actually know. I think I read somewhere that it can change taste depending on what the mother eats, so I'm going to guess usually kinda sweet, but with hints of what she eats.

5. First email address? [email protected] Do you use it still? Nope, my Dad shut down the aol account sometime in the mid to late 90s.

6. You can only eat 1 thing for the rest of your life. What is it? pasta

7. Fruit (flavored) or chocolate? Fruit

8. One item you can't live without. Computer

9. When you were a kid did you want a different name? Yes If so, what was the name? I think it was either Jennifer or Stephanie? I just wanted something easier to spell and with an "I" so that I could dot it with a heart. Ha.

10. What are you reading right now? I just got 2 books, one Jodi Picoult book and some other book about a kid leaving the slums of India. I'm eyeing H's book about like in N. Korea too.
  • 1. Most annoying celeb? any reality person who becomes 'famous', I just don't get it.  Like the Kardashians or Paris Hilton.

2. Favorite TV channel? Discovery - I'm totally addicted to Myth Busters

3. Do needles bother you? (Like for drawing blood or getting shots...or shooting up heroin... I don't know what you do!) Not really

4. What do you think breast milk tastes like? Bonus points if you actually know.  I've heard it's kind of sweet and a little sour - that's according to Jubal on Jackie and Bender (bonus bonus points if you know what I'm talking about)

5. First email address? Do you use it still? omg "[email protected]", nope, I think it died from neglect

6. You can only eat 1 thing for the rest of your life. What is it? POTATO

7. Fruit (flavored) or chocolate? this is tough, mostly fruit-flavored candy

8. One item you can't live without. mascara

9. When you were a kid did you want a different name? If so, what was the name?  Yes, I definitely did, but I can't remember though.  I think maybe Stephanie.

10. What are you reading right now? science papers :-/

• image amandasw:

liar.

• image jennlin:
    image amandasw:

liar.

Crying  I knew you'd say that!

• image amandasw:

4. What do you think breast milk tastes like? Bonus points if you actually know.  I've heard it's kind of sweet and a little sour - that's according to Jubal on Jackie and Bender (bonus bonus points if you know what I'm talking about)

I remember this!!! I was trying to remember what he said, but I just remember him  the drinking the milk and me feeling Ick!.

• duplicate. boo. 
  • image uwhuskygirl:
    image amandasw:

I remember this!!! I was trying to remember what he said, but I just remember him  the drinking the milk and me feeling Ick!.

i think i might remember too...it was a few years ago..right after jackie had her baby, right?

• image jennlin:
    image uwhuskygirl:
    image amandasw:

i think i might remember too...it was a few years ago..right after jackie had her baby, right?

It was the old traffic reporter, Sammy. She moved somewhere a few years ago. 

• image uwhuskygirl:
    image jennlin:
    image uwhuskygirl:
    image amandasw:

yup!  but worse than that is pretty much everything they've made Ben eat.

It was the old traffic reporter, Sammy. She moved somewhere a few years ago. 

• what is wrong with TN?!  So my previous post doesn't have my comment, just what I was quoting.  and then I try to edit it to add my comments back in, and it errored on me.
  • 1. Most annoying celeb? Don't know, I don't pay attention...

2. Favorite TV channel? Don't watch TV

3. Do needles bother you? (Like for drawing blood or getting shots...or shooting up heroin... I don't know what you do!) Nope, I love watching them poke them into me, no joke! Stick out tongue

4. What do you think breast milk tastes like? Bonus points if you actually know. It is really sweet! NASTY! LOL.. that is about all I can tell you it has been a long time since I actually tasted it!

5. First email address? stampin-alise at caylix.com Do you use it still? Nope

6. You can only eat 1 thing for the rest of your life. What is it? Potato

7. Fruit (flavored) or chocolate?  chocolate

8. One item you can't live without. Shoes

9. When you were a kid did you want a different name?  No I like my name! If so, what was the name?

10. What are you reading right now? Nothing

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    #1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
    #2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
    My Blog
  • 1. Most annoying celeb? Sarah Palin (I really hope I don't open a can of worms with this one)

2. Favorite TV channel? Food Network or Ion

3. Do needles bother you? (Like for drawing blood or getting shots...or shooting up heroin... I don't know what you do!) Ewww!

4. What do you think breast milk tastes like? Bonus points if you actually know. I remember I tasted it when I was 5 and my little bro was a baby, but I can't remember what it tasted like.  I just remember I thought it weird to taste warm milk.

5. First email address? Do you use it still? [email protected] - made it in 1995 and no, I forgot the password for it YEARS ago and couldn't regain access to it.  My second oldest email addy is now my junk/spam mail addy.

6. You can only eat 1 thing for the rest of your life. What is it? Fried rice or spaghetti.  Basically anything carbalicious.

7. Fruit (flavored) or chocolate? Not entirely sure what this question is regarding, but I'm going to lean toward Chocolate.

8. One item you can't live without. Chapstick

9. When you were a kid did you want a different name? If so, what was the name? LMAO, Tiffany.  Can you imagine an asian named Tiffany?

10. What are you reading right now?"The Art of Racing in the Rain"
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="D
  • image Tygirljojo:

9. When you were a kid did you want a different name? If so, what was the name? LMAO, Tiffany.  Can you imagine an asian named Tiffany?

10. What are you reading right now?"The Art of Racing in the Rain"

9---i know two asian tiffanys :)

10---i LOVE that book!