September 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

T&P

For the last 2 months, DH has had pain in his lower abdomen, on and off. He just ignored it and thought it was a hernia. Sunday night, he was in so much pain that he couldnt even walk, and DH has a very high tolerance for pain. He didnt wanna go to the ER because he doesnt have insurance. He started getting nauseaus and gatting the chills, so we went at 10:30 Sunday night. As soon as we get there, he starts throwing up. They finally figure out that its acute appendicitis and he had his appendix taken out at 5:30AM. Hes still in the hospital, but the pain is not as bad now. It was a long night and I didn't sleep again till last, and I woke up every hour. I'm really hoping that he can come home tonight. At least he got to enjoy Christmas and his bday, which is on Christmas.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: T&P

• Frigging no good appendix!  At least it wasn't something really serious.

Hope you guys are both doing better now. 

TTC since 2010
    Me: 36, slightly elevated FSH. Everything else (hysterescopy, HSG, b/w) normal.
    DH:30, with super sperm? >200mil post wash
    BFP #1 - May 2011 - m/c @ 8weeks
    IUI #1 - July 26 2012 - Femara = BFN
    Suprise BFP Jan 15 2013. Hope this one sticks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sending good vibes your way.
  • Hope things are better for your DH now... Still thinking of you and him.
    [url="http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=breastfeeder&utm_medium=ubb&utm_campaign=badges"][img]http://images.thenestbaby.com/badges/tb_sig_ebf.gif [/img][/url]