Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Men's North Face

Does anyone know where the cheapest place is to buy a men's North Face fleece jacket in the area?  I need it for this week end.  I am thinking REI, Nordtrom or Macy's.  However, I welcome other ideas.  TIA for your help!

This is for a b-day present, but if you have a better idea for a late 30 something old male.....I will take other suggestions too.  Thank you

Re: Men's North Face

• d!cks sporting goods usually has a good selection.  they were having a ton of before and after christmas sales so you may have some luck there.

if not, a good bottle of booze?  macys for a cashmere sweater?

• My sister bought her husband a really nice NF jacket at moosejaw.com.  She said she got a great deal.