Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

(men's)steel toed work boots where to buy

P needs new boots for work, where in the city or on the mainline could we purchase a pair? he really needs to try them on first. 

Re: (men's)steel toed work boots where to buy

• i think you may have luck in the gallery mall. there are a lot of stores that sell timberlands. 

also - burlington coat factory has a decent shoe department. and kmart sells dickies - so you may have work shoe luck there.

• I. Goldbergs at 13th and Chestnut

Famous Footwear on Del Ave

• image NOV2007:

I. Goldbergs at 13th and Chestnut

Famous Footwear on Del Ave

we were at famous last night!

but goldbergs is genius i wish they didn't have such wacky hours 

• Red Wing on Aramingo Ave in the Port Richmond Village.
  • there is also a red wing at state rd and township line in drexel hill..... a hopskip from bryn mawr.
  • hmm i am seeing one in springfield ering but not dhill?
  • it may be springfield. but either way it is where rt 1 splits into township line rd and state rd. it is right off of the blue route (exit 7?) so you would be 2 exits from rt 30 bryn mawr. 
  • image ering1115:
    it may be springfield. but either way it is where rt 1 splits into township line rd and state rd. it is right off of the blue route (exit 7?) so you would be 2 exits from rt 30 bryn mawr. 

haha i am sure p will know how to get there i am like UM NO IDEA. he just couldn't think of any place.

thanks ering.  

• found it!  sorry. 

b&s shoes

5100 State Rd # 1
    Drexel Hill, PA 19026-4627
    (610) 284-1070

• image ering1115:

found it!  sorry. 

b&s shoes

5100 State Rd # 1
    Drexel Hill, PA 19026-4627
    (610) 284-1070