Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Owen's breath is horrid!

e are at the doctor's office right now. they are checking him for strep. iI guess it's going around . seriously, his breath smells like he licked a dog's butt! gross. poor guy :(
Holly

Re: Owen's breath is horrid!

• nd this is why iI never post oorpot resonsresins with myitouch! grrrbrrr. they really need to make this easier!
    Holly
  • this is *supposed* to say "And this is why I never post or respond  with my iTouch. grrrr. They really need to make this easier!"
    Holly
  • Haha!  I hope the doctor can figure something out.  When I was little, my mom could always tell when I had a sinus infection because my breath smelled.
  • hope he gets to feeling better!
  • image RWBsGirl:
    When I was little, my mom could always tell when I had a sinus infection because my breath smelled.

This! I always know when C has a sinus infection by the horrible breath!

• image RWBsGirl:
    When I was little, my mom could always tell when I had a sinus infection because my breath smelled.

This! I always know when C has a sinus infection by the horrible breath!

• My friend's son has this... Did you find out?
  • Apparently he doesn't have strep. He has some pus pockets on the back of his throat but other than that I guess it's a 24 hour bug. But what I don't get is if it's a 24 hour bug then why has he had a fever since christmas night?
    Holly
  • I had that about a month ago...thought for sure it was strep, but the test was negative. Dr. said there were huge pus pockets on my throat too and I had a fever for 4 days. Ended up being just a virus I guess...took about a week for me to feel better. It was terrible. Keep him as drugged up as possible...motrin/tylenol around the clock...it hurts like a biiitch. Hope he feels better soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker